Intermission 2

The lights turned on and the Boy took the Oscar Orb out. He held his hand up without looking up as some members of the Audience opened their mouths to protest. "It's time for a break." G-Fan said calmly. "I don't need to send you guys back to your realm yet. Plus," he snapped his fingers three times. "I'm bringing in more people." Suddenly three people fell and landed in the seats. Two landed next to Roman and Neo, the third landed next to the Inner Circle. Neptune, Yang, Neo recognized the first two as Melanie and Militia Malachite as Ozpin and his group along with Pyrrha and Cinder's faction recognized Amber Autumn. "One more," G-Fan said and snapped his fingers and a woman with tan skin and black hair landed in a seat next to the students and the teachers.

"I believe introductions are in order for most of you." The Boy said and clapped his hands. "So who wants to explain what's going on to the newcomers?"

(One explanation from Ruby later.)

 (Mainly because she lost in rock, paper, scissors.)

"So wait let me get this straight," Melanie said with crossed arms, Militia mimicking her. "We're in a theater,"

Militia-And watching different worlds that surround some farm boy that was...

Melanie-A pirate, a boy with tornado powers, a space bounty hunter, and  a guy called the Red Hood?

Militia-And the other set of worlds are about a drunk Huntsman that was a cyborg with a laser sword (Ruby-Lightsaber!), a singer or something and a masked crime fighter calling himself Batman?

"Pretty much," Blake said. Adam nodded. Sun gave a thumbs up.

"Huh, didn't know the Old Crow was that popular," Amber commented. "Wait," Aunt Em said as she narrowed her eyes at Ironwood. She turns to the Boy who was looking at multiple Qrow Orbs. "Did the girl in the hood say that this man shot my nephew?" G-Fan nodded not looking up and handed Em a large axe combined with a hammer. (Whispers: Stormbreaker.) Em nodded with a smile and then swung the axe hammer despite her size or lack of strength. 

Everyone's eyes bulged as the Atlassian General was sent flying across the theater. The Boy handed Em the Infinity Gauntlet and she punched Irondick repeatedly until he whole face was covered in bruises, both eyes were swollen, blood dripped from his nose, and some teeth were knocked out.

Em straightened her apron and gave G-Fan the Infinity Gauntlet which was tossed through a portal as he shouted, "Head's up Thanos!" He then opened up another portal and threw Stormbreaker through. "Sorry Thor!" He said as he and everyone heard someone shout "OW! My foot!"

He closed it and then said to himself, "Wait...that was Drax." Everyone stared at the Boy confused. Who was Drax?

G-Fan-Anyway, we are now starting with a Qrow Branwen Orb. This time our pattern will be different.

"How so Mr. G-Fan?" Ozpin asked giving the beat up piece of meat that was Ironwood a mildly worried glance. "Simple. We are watching another Qrow Orb after that. The same for the Oscar Orbs. We will watch two of them. After the third Intermission, we will watch three of each."

"Okay then, sounds mildly understandable." Winter replied. "Now before we begin, quick question, would any of you care for Qrow Branwen if he wasn't a human?" G-Fan asked. Before they could answer, the Boy tossed a Qrow Orb into the screen and the lights dimmed once again.

And the Malachite Twins, Amber, and Oscar's aunt Em have entered the Multiverse of Oscar Pine and Qrow Branwen. Anyone like the idea? How about Aunt Em beating Ironwood?

Now which of these should belong as a Qrow viewing or an Oscar Viewing?

1) The Last Samurai

2) Predator

You guys pick.

I realized that originally wanted Clover as Jason Todd/Red Hood, but now I know a lot of y'all want Oscar to be him. Like Wabbit033 told me it's my choice but I want some votes.

Oscar Pine?

Or 

Clover Ebi?

Next time on The Multiverse Of Oscar Pine and Qrow Branwen.

The male M.U.T.O turned around and squawked in surprise, stepping back before letting out an aggressive howl.

A massive foot stomped on the ground as the camera panels up to show the Audience a massive tall dinosaur like creature, taller than the Leviathan Grimm. It's dull crimson eyes glowed angrily before its jaws parted and...

"SKRREEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNKK!"