He's A Pirate! And A Good Man! Part One

Viewing: Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse Of The Black Pearl.

Oscar Pine -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lie Ren- Will Turner

Nora Valkyrie- Elizabeth Swan

The rest, you'll find out. Now, from the last chapter:

(1) I am pretty sure that after the Battle of Haven Academy, Adam doesn't care about Salem and her plans.

Now enjoy.

The Audience sees a large ship and on the bow is a young version of Nora Valkyrie about the age of ten.

"Hey, it's me!" exclaimed an excited Nora. "Yes Nora, we can see that," Ren said calmly. Blake looked at the Boy, "I thought this was about Oscar." She said questionably. The Boy shrugged, "In this he will show later, just be patient."

"We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot." Nora sang, surprising those who knew her in the Audience. "Drink up me 'earties yo ho! Yo ho, yo ho, A Pirate's Life For Me."

Nora: We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack. Drink up-

Then,  a hand is placed on her shoulder, causing her to spin and see Roman Torchwick. "Quiet missy!" He exclaimed. "Cursed pirates sail these waters. You don't want to bring them down on us, now, do you?"

"Huh, didn't expect me to appear like this," Roman commented to Neo who had two flags with Chibi Roman faces on them. "Did I just hear you say 'cursed pirates?'" Emerald said with a raised eyebrow. "Did you just say missy?" Ruby asked. "And what are you and Nora wearing?" asked Weiss. "Oh, my bad. This viewing takes place like before the Great War in your world." The Boy replied leaving the others shocked. "The viewings in this world are in the past. Oh, and in most worlds we'll see, Aura, Grimm, Semblances, and Dust won't exist." And the shock escalated.

Back on the screen, Cardin Winchester walked behind Roman wearing a Lieutenant's uniform. "Mr. Torchwick, that will do."

Those who knew the leader of Team CRDL glared at him. He may have apologized to Jaune and Velvet but he didn't stop his bullying towards others, especially Faunus. "Yeah, some of the people you'll see are the ones you wouldn't see or want to see." said the Boy whose head morphed into that of a shark and ate some meat. This reminded Yang of the Clone troopers in the first viewing. While they had helmets on, she noticed that they sounded like the twins from Junior's bar.

 "She was singing about pirates!" protested Roman. (Nora: I can sing whatever I want! Roman: Other me!) "Bad luck to be singing about pirates with us mired in this unnatural fog. Mark my words."

Cardin: Consider them marked. On your way.

The Good side rolled their eyes at Cardin's attitude. While the adults don't agree with Roman, (Doesn't matter if it's a different universe, apparently.) the fog wasn't a good sign. The Bad side agreed that something was amiss in the fog. In fact both sides had a feeling about the fog.

"Aye, Lieutenant." Roman complied and said as he walked away. "It's bad luck to have a woman abroad too. Even a miniature one."

"Well, considering my partnership with Cindy," Roman said causing Cinder to glare at him, "I agree. Women are bad luck." Now this caused every woman in the room, even Ruby, Salem, Raven, Summer, Glynda, and Neo to glare at the master thief. "Hooboy." The Boy muttered under his breath.

"I think it'd be rather exciting to meet a pirate," the Nora onscreen said. (Nora: Yeah, and I could break his legs! Mercury: Okay seriously, what is with her and breaking legs?) "Think again Miss Valkyrie." replied Cardin. (Nora: Okay that is making me uncomfortable.) "Vile and dissolute creatures, the lot of them. I intend to see to it that any man who sails under a pirate flag or wears a pirate brand gets he what he deserves. A short drop and a sudden stop" Nora stared, confused until she saw Roman behind Cardin, miming like he was being hanged. This caused Nora's eyes to widen and stare.