Batman Is Back Part 4

Author Note from last chapter: I realized I forgot some lines for the White Fang Leader when Batman was fighting him. So, sorry for that.

      A yellow car was shown driving before the driver saw the Bat-Tank driving on the road he was on. He drove to the side as the tank drove past his car. He walked out of his car and looked in the direction the Bat-Tank. 

Inside the tank, Batman laid on a table as panels lowered to take x-rays. "Please move, Ms. Rose." Vernal said to Ruby. "You're in the way of the sensors." Ruby stepped back before the tank bounced causing her to bump into Yang.

"Watch it! You're bouncing around too much," Yang said sternly. "Hey tell that to the road." Raven replied. "It's alright," Batman  said. "Stretchers gyros stabilized."

Ruby-Cool, so what do you call this Uncle Qrow?

Batman-Qrow: Jaune called it the Batmobile.

Vernal-Sir!

Batman-Qrow: Something a kid would say.

Yang-I thought you had a different Batmobile.

Batman shrugged as Ruby said, "Well I like it. Now hold your breath." she grabbed onto Batman's arm and pulled it into place. Batman grunted and sighed as Yang kicked a pipe off of the wall and Ruby tore a piece of her cape. Yang handed Ruby the pipe and she made a hand made sling for Batman. "Summer taught you that?" He asked getting a nod from them both.

"Well if we worked with Batman in this world, I guess it would make sense if we taught Yang and Ruby some survival skills," Tai said to Summer who nodded. "Good thing too, Qrow needed it." she replied. "Perhaps we should teach this more to our students," Glynda said with a thoughtful look.

Ruby and Yang sighed in relief that they're Others could help their uncle. Winter sighed again in relief. Tyrian just sighed in disappointment. He looked forward to seeing the Batman bite the dust.

Batman seemed to inspect his nieces, "So, you're Robin now pipsqueak?" he asked. Ruby nodded as he looked to Yang, "What's your name?" Yang looked at her dragon mask for a while before answering. "Dragon."

Batman smiled fondly. "Do your parents know about this?" he asked after a moment. The sisters both hesitated before shaking their heads. "Good." he replied.

"Sir, you are delirious," Vernal said on the monitor. "Now, you should stay quiet. We're only moments from the hospital."

Batman shook his head. "No, Vernal." he said shocking most in the Audience. "You and Raven know the rules, no hospitals. The Cave."

Raven-Qrow, you can be serious-

Batman-The Cave!

Ruby and Yang gently pushed Batman back down when he tried to sit up. Qrow sighed and placed his hand over Yang and Ruby's. "Robin and Dragon come with us." He stares at his nieces as the Audience see the Bat-Tank entering the Batcave. As they enter Ruby looks out a window and sees a statue of a tyrannosaur and the...world's largest penny? (..."That's something you don't see everyday.")

The Bat-Tank finally came to a stop and Batman jumps out of the hatch with Ruby and Yang landing behind him. The sisters tried to help him but he pulled his arm away as he walked into the darkness. Ruby moved to follow him but Yang held her back.

"Where is Qrow going? He has other injuries that need to be looked at," Summer said worried for her teammate. G-Fan just held his hand up. "Don't worry, Summer. You'll find out soon." Most of the Audience gave him a confused look but the Boy just gestured back to the screen.