Room 1402

August 23, 2014

Music Inspiration
Amber Run - I Found
One Direction- Fools Gold

Airports, pretty much the only thing Harry had hated when it came to traveling. Because somehow he'd always end up on a flight with crying babies. Or beside those bothersome passengers. The ones who just talked way too much. But he doesn't try complain, not out loud at least, because enduring a seven hour flight didn't mean much once he finally landed.

"You found your bag yet?"

"What?". Harry, to busy scrolling through his phone that he doesn't realize his luggage had went around twice already.

"Your bag". Swinging the strap of his carry on over his shoulder, Liam drags his suitcase next to him. Watching as the conveyer belt moves around again. Harry grunts finally pulling his off.

"So what time is this meeting again? I need to set my alarm"

"Eight"

"God that's early!". They both walk towards the pickup terminals.

"Yea. But they did us a favor scheduling us first". Liam mentions as Harry scrolls through his phone again. Going through each one of his recent emails. Already feeling the pulsating migraine heading his way. "And after that we have a building walk through. I did a video chat with a couple of the contractors the other day. Apparently a restaurant chain is interested in renting a space on the bottom floor. And we also need to see Claudia later this week about the design layout"

"The restaurant sounds nice"

"Yea, I'm hoping we'll get more offers soon about those other vacant spots". Harry's attention on his phone that Liam has to grab his arm to pull him away from a crowd. Watching his best friend clicks off his email before swiping to his contact list and double checking with his driver. Minus the busy sounds of the street, they're both quiet and he's on edge to bring up the topic. "So"

"Yea"

"You got anything planned for today?"

"Nope"

"Nothing at all?"

"No, why?". Harry slides his tongue across his mouth, looking towards his friend.

"I just assumed you had something to do"

"Like?"

"Anything"

"Do you mean like Katherine? You mean her? Are you talking about her?". Harry stares as Liam sighs, laughing. Relieved that his friend put two and two together.

"Have you two spoke yet?"

"We did, last night. Yea"

"And?"

"And, she knows I'm coming up here. She just doesn't know I'm here already I didn't tell her my flight times"

"Right". Liam looks around. "So did you talk to her about the, thing?"

A line of cabs and shuttle buses pull up before Harry spots his driver stuck in traffic, coming down the street.

"What are you talking about?".

"You know, that thing you told me. What we talked about at my house, you know!"

"No Liam, we haven't talked about it"