『 Market Garden 』

Sorry for the delay guys but I edited (changed a few scenes) in my previous chapters so that they could look better

Sorry for the delay guys but I edited (changed a few scenes) in my previous chapters so that they could look better. The gif didn't want to upload so I had to put it here.
Also I wrote this one quickly so it can be bad.
Sorry :((

Ashley's and Eugene's conversation stopped when she instantly stood up.

"Well hello there!" She smirked stopping a soldier with four bottles of alcohol, and then leaving him with only two.

"I can't believe you're serious about this." Gene shook his head, Pointing at her drink.

"Dead serious, Gene." happily responding, she hid one bottle underneath her shirt.

"J-Just don't overdo please, I don't have time to save you." Roe stammered, he tried fixing his helmet but he didn't get the chance to.

"MOVE OUT! LET'S GO!"

"We're going thru the field?!" The duo swiftly hopped out of their hiding.

"Looks like it!" Blue stated. Reloading her gun, trying to keep up with others.

  Nearing the city, companies saw a lady hanging a red flag in her windows.

"Okay, hold your fire." Denver ordered his boys.

Walking into the city they saw more red and orange flags being hanged everywhere.

The people started to celebrate their freedom.
Man shaking hands, girls hugging and taking the soldiers to different places.

"We gotta move! We have to move!"

Ash could barely hear anyone from the army, only loud singing and laughter.
While looking around She accidentally ran into someone.

"Ah, sorry mis- Sergeant Ashley? What are you doing here? Where are the others." A fellow soldier asked.

Ashley's happy face fell when she saw who she met.

"I don't know if you were listening Officer, but we had to free the city from Germans, although there aren't any." Ash replied, eyeing the windows.

"Come on, let's try to find others." Ron  yelled into Blue's ear and took her by the elbow, dragging her behind him.
After minutes of searching they found Nixon and Winters standing by a porch.

"Good to see more of our people." The sharp shooter smiled, hanging her arms around Nixon.

"Good, Good. Dick the clock's ticking." Lew informed, pointing at the watch.
Richard just hummed in understanding.