『 We're connected 』

We were going to England.

For Speirs the worst thing was the amount of people in the train. But this wasn't a problem at all, he just threw a hard glare and half of the train was his.

He got a section all to himself, not his fault that no one liked him.

"You doing okay there?" A sleepy voice asked. Ronald turning his head saw the famous alcoholic-Lewis Nixon.

"Yeah, why shouldn't I?" Replied the Officer boringly looking through the window.

"Oh y'know with this Ash thin-"

"I don't know anything about what you're saying." He spoke louder, his irritation rising.

"Okay, man. Good luck taming her!" Waving Nixon started to walk away.

"Any tips?" Ron not Believing himself asked.

"Don't provoke her, be yourself and give her alcohol." The Vat 69 lover left him with that information.

'Ash hm? Nice nickname Nixon' he thought to himself.

。。。

"Jesus Christ, Ashley! Do you see this crowd?!" Maya slightly shouted so that her friend could hear her.

"Well, it's not that hard to notice, Maya." Bluefox replied under her nose.

"Come on, let's find Lewis! I bet that he knows what's going around." She added walking thru sections with Liam following behind her.

"Ohh Winters! Good to see you." Ashley finished with a slight 'sir' Between her coughing, so that only Richard would notice that.

With a smile on his face, he stood up and shook hands with both of the women.

"Come on, Ash. I told you to be yourself, you don't have to call me that! Maybe just in front of Sink so that he won't send me away for this." He finished his sentence with a playful wink.

Chuckling The sergeant smiled and gave her thanks to the new friend.

"You guys have a party without me? How rude!" Lewis joined swinging both of his arms on Ashley's and Richard's shoulders.

"Hey Lew. Got any idea where we could find some peaceful space in here?" The Second most famous alcoholic asked, taking a drink from her friend's bottle.

„Yeah I've got an idea, but I don't think you're going to like it."

Here she is, sitting next to Maya. Looking how her friend plays cards with the Officer.

It was irritating for Ashley, she bet-KNEW that Ron was mad at her for thisss and thatttt.

Well, she doesn't have a grudge against him or anything, or does she?

"Hey Ash! Help me please." Her thought were interrupted by Liam who whispered to her.

Fox knew that the person on the other side heard that. He just looked like a dead doll.

'I bet that we're killing him softly.' Blue thought, 'good. Suffer.'