『 Let's help each other out 』

Loud banging could be heard in Speirs house.

Muttering something under his nose he opened the door.

To his surprise he found a giggling, all muddy, beautiful girl at his doorstep.

"Did anyone ever told you that you that you should smile more?" He asked leaning on the doorway.

"No?" She replied with am unsure voice.

"Well then you should." He simply stated, smiling softly at her and giving her space to enter.

"Did anyone ever told you that you are handsome?" She asked walking thru the hallway.

"Yes, of course. Why do y-" Ron was interrupted by Ash's groaning.

"Comeee onnn, I wanted to make a joke." She playfully glared at him.
He just chuckled at that.

Fully Eyeing her up and down he sighted and went for some new clothes.

"Were you playing in mud or something?" He asked taking Ashley to the bathroom and making a bath for her.

"Puddles are nice..." She replied looking around.

Ronald placed a hand on her shoulder and walked her to the bathroom.

"I'll leave you to it." Putting spare clothes down he turned around wanting to walk away but Ash stopped him.

"Don't go...please." Speirs looked at her.

There she was, her fragile body in dirty clothes, standing in front of him.

He stared at her for a few seconds then turned around, walking out of the door.

"Call me when you're ready!"
He yelled, going somewhere.

Bluefox swiftly hopped into warm water, relaxing her tired body.

A small groan escaped from her lips.

"Enjoying yourself, aren't you?" Opening her eyes, she found the Officer in the doorway.

In one hand he held a book, in other, a chair. Slowly he sat next to the bathtub.

loudly clearing his throat he looked at Ashley.

Seeing her small smile was enough for him to start reading and enjoying himself.

Ron's voice boomed all over the place. He went soooo into the book that he didn't even noticed the sleeping body next to him.

After reading three chapters, Speirs looked down to see if Ashley was enjoying it.

"Seriously?" He asked in an irritated voice, staring strangely at the sleeping girl in the bathtub.

Not wanting to wake her up, Ron closed his eyes, to keep her privacy and lifted her body out of the water.

Ash was so light that The soldier hold her close with one hand and with the second he reached for the towel.

Smokey tried not to think about the naked body pressing into his, wanting to end it quickly he swiftly buttoned up his shirt on her and carried her to the couch.