『 Where's the healer, There's the killer 』

Ashley woke up in her barrack.

Not remembering what happened yesterday the sergeant wanted to ask Maya or Ann, but they weren't in their beds.

No one was in the room except for her.

"What the fu-oh fuck Fuck FUCK!" Lighter started yelling while putting some decent clothes and storming out.

She spotted her E company doing stretching exercises and quietly tagged to them.

"Good to see that you made it Sleepy head." Winters said with a chuckle.

"Pleasure all mine Sir. Are we gonna run Currahee today?"

Her captain looked at her with a questioning look "What? Haven't you been yesterday at the meeting? The higher ranks said that today we will just do little exercises because they need to arrange the transport to England and because somehow Sobel is in a terrible mood not even going out of his barracks."

"What? England? Seriously? Well I wasn't yesterday at your 'small party', Speirs needed help with paperwork and then I went to spent a little time with Eugene. Just so that he won't feel lonely there." Barely stretching her back she looked at her captain with a twinkle of amusement in her eyes.

She goddamn knew who put Sobel into that mood. And she was glad that he kept his word- well for now half of his word, he should still leave her alone.

"I'm happy to hear that. I hope that you haven't got any trouble here. Did you settle well here? Sorry to ask just now but I haven't got much time to talk to you." Doing exercise in pairs Winters stretched her back and Bluefox tried doing the same to him.

"I'm doing just fine, I hope that in the future we will have more time to chat, you're a great person to talk to...sir" she hesitated at the end not knowing if she should add sir or not.

"Just call me by my name, I've heard that you are very impolite. Well, just be who you want to be. It's been nice knowing you...?"
He asked not really knowing her name.

"It's Ashley." Responding she took out her hand.

"It's been nice knowing you, Ash." Seeing her weirded out face he quickly added "I can call you that right?"

Taking her hand he shook it firmly.

"Yes, of course.. it's just weird for me, no one called me that in a long time. It's nice, thank you Ricky."saying that she patted him on the shoulder and headed to the aid station.

" ITS BEEN NICE KNOWING YOU ASH. OH MY GOD CAN I CALL YOU THAT?!" Jumping out of some building Nixon loudly mimicked his friend.

For a few moments they were silently looking at each other. Then out of nowhere started laughing and mimicking Dick more.

"Mind telling me what is so funny." A voice interrupted their little meme time, Ash moved herself quickly next to Nixon's side.

She didn't wanted to be with this beast alone. Especially not with a Beast called Speirs.

The Sergeant quickly sent an elbow into her friends side whispering 'SaY SoMeThInG LeW'.

"Ohh Officer, excellent to see you. Having a good day sir?" Spoke her friend in a rather sarcastic tone trying to change the topic.

"No. Your shouting and laughing is giving me a headache. I will again ask the question. What were you laughing at? Bluefox?" He asked, searching for an answer in her eyes.

"It's jus-"

"did you know, Officer, that Ash has a tattoo." Lewis said smiling like an idiot in Ashley's direction.