Epilogue

"There should be no boundaries to human endeavour. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there’s life, there is hope."
~The Theory of Everything (and Stephen Hawking IRL)

8 years later...

Elijah's Pov
(Check out 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Elijah)

I can't be more happy in my life, I have a perfect wife three adorable kids and great friends.

"What are you thinking?" Kara asked.

"Nothing... What would happen if we never got back together?" I asked.

"Everything is already planned by destiny. It was our fate to be together," she explained.

"Nora will start her school in a week, she is so grown up," she said sadly.

"Don't worry you will still have Aria and Ares for two years before sending them to school," I said looking at them.

"Even though Nora is 6 she acts like she is already an adult. She is the most responsible among them, whereas both of them are nothing but trouble," she said while looking at them with love.

"I know you will miss their childhood when they grow," I said looking at her.

"I know," she continued "Elijah what is the most special day of your life?" she asked.

"The most special day was when we married in a church, when Nora was born, when we married again btw I loved how beautiful you look that day, last but not the least was when Aria and Ares were born," I replied.

"I remember you were holding Nora when I told you that we are having twins, your face was so adorable, you were confused with your emotions," she said.

"I remember that day I was happy holding my little princess in my hand and then you informed me that you were going to give me two angels," I said remembering that day.

"More like demons," Kara added and we both started laughing.

"I love you Kara," I said and pulled her for a kiss.

"I love you too Elijah," she said in between the kiss while I just smiled.

Elijah Richard
Kara Marshall Richard
Nora Richard
Ares Richard
Aria Richard
************************************
Author's Note:
This book is officially over 😭
Guys, it's my second book I request you all to give it a try.
Guys, if you like my work do vote and comment.
You can also message me about your views and comments.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.
I won't keep it long and boring so tata