Chapter 18

"How many times do I have to teach you: just because something works doesn’t mean it can’t be improved."
~Black Panther

PAST-15
Kara's Pov
(Check 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Kara)

"Are you ok?" asked Hannah.

"Yes, I will be much better once I talk to him. Where is he?" I asked.

"I came with you Kara so I don't know," replied Hannah.

Elijah was not at his house or at his hotel room. Where is he? So the only other place I can think of is college. He is hardly here, but I have a feeling that he is here.

"He won the bet again," I heard a group of guys talking. Actually they are Elijah's friends they might know where he is?

"He was dating both of them Kara and Kathy, both are hot," I stop and hide myself to listen to what they are taking about.

"Ya we should probably start talking lessons from Elijah," someone said from the group.

"Dude now that the bet to date Kara is over will he break up with her?" This one is definitely Andy asking.

"Maybe, everyone knows that Kara like him a lot and he will break her heart that's bad...," I didn't wait to listen further.

"Had fun making a bet?" I asked.

"Kara," they all said in union.

"In flesh anyways, where is Elijah? And don't you dare lie," I warned them.

"Lecture room 2A," one of them said.

What the hell is he doing in that room it is under repair, and what did they say about bet... Forget it I will talk to him.

I opened the door to room 2A only to find Elijah and Kathy making out.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked.

"Kara," they said in union.

"I don't why people are suprised to see me?" I asked.

"What are you doing here Kara?" He asked.

"Well I came to see my boyfriend as he was so busy but still had the time to visit to the party and lie to his girlfriend. Sorry fake boyfriend, afterall our relationship was a result of some stupid bet. But know the real question did I caught you cheating or not," I said with every emotions of hurt, hate and anger I feel.

"Don't make a big scene you knew I had commitment issues," he said it so casually.

"You are a slut, you have a boyfriend yet you still want to be close to Aiden," one of the boy said from the crowd.

Suddenly Elijah punched him in his nose and eyes.

"Done you ever call her a slut or anything or else I will make sure you never be able to speak," he said getting angry.

"You could have talked to me, broke up with me but, no  you had to cheat," I said making sure not to even drop a tear.

With this said I went back home and cried locking my door. It's been 4 hours since I am crying, since my heart was hurt.

"Kara open the damn door," I heard Elijah shout from outside.

I didn't listen to him, I was just staring at a wall. I didn't even look at him when he had broken the door.

"I am sorry Kara, you know I make mistakes and you forgive me. Please forgive me one last time. I can't imagine you not being a part of my life, you are my helper, my savior, my home" he said.

"Elijah you don't need me, I was and will always be your backup and you proved this today. You know yesterday I specially cooked all of  your favourite food, I dressed in your favourite colour and then I find out that you lied to me to go that stupid party, and today I heard about that bet. Even then I just wanted a reason from you, I didn't want to accuse you. But you were cheating on me, betraying me." I said letting my tears fall all over again.

"I was scared to develop something serious and I know being with you was making me want that serious relationship. I am sorry please forgive me," he said.

"I can't anymore," I said.

"Please," he begged.

"No, from today onwards you and me will have nothing to do with each other. We can't avoid each other but we will no longer be friends. Now leave Elijah," with that said I locked every emotion I had for him.
************************************
Author's Note:
Guys, it's my second book I request you all to give it a try.
Guys, if you like my work do vote and comment.
You can also message me about your views and comments.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.
I won't keep it long and boring so tata