Chapter 5

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
~Ferris Bueller's Day Off

PAST-2
Kara's Pov
(Check 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Kara)

Finally done with my work, I check time to find its already 11:30 pm and I am so hungry.

I walked downstairs to go kitchen, but stops in my track as I see boys asleep in the living area with television on. They look so cute and how can I miss such an opportunity to click their photographs.

After I am done clicking their pictures I decided to search the kitchen for some food and look at my luck, there's nothing in the kitchen to eat.

"Hungry," suddenly someone said from behind me making me surprised.

"What the hell, you gave me a damn heart attack," I said still surprised.

"You should have seen your face, it was like you saw some ghost," he said while laughing.

"Very funny. Anyway, why are you here? Weren't you asleep?" I asked him since I just saw him sleeping.

"I am a light sleeper, so I easily wake up with movements or some sound. So when you were clicking our pictures I woke up. Also I am here because I am hungry," he explained.

"Oh well there's nothing in the kitchen ," I said

"Pizza?," he asked.

'Sure, I will order," I said.

"Now we wait for 30 mins. Elijah please don't say anything about photographs to the boys," I requested him since I don't want them to know cause if they know they will take revenge or do something to irritate me which I am not ready for.

"Ok, but I want you to help me when I need one," he said.

"Fine I guess," I said not knowing how it will affect us in the future.

"I think the pizza guy is here, I asked him not to ring the bell," I said.

" I am so hungry and this smells so nice, so let's eat," I said. " Want to eat in the balcony?" I asked.

"Sure," he replied.

We were just sitting there enjoying our pizzas, talking anything or looking at the view. Talking to him is so easy and comfortable.

"The night sky is so beautiful ," I said.

"Yes it is," he said.

I looked towards him to see him starting at me. Was he complimenting me or the sky? Kara stop, but I was so mesmerised with him and his eyes were hypnotising me.

I blinked to break the spell before it could do anything to me.

"I should go to my room and have some sleep," I said.

"Yeah, even I should go back to the boys," he said.
************************************
Author's Note:
Guys, it's my second book I request you all to give it a try.
Guys, if you like my work do vote and comment.
You can also message me about your views and comments.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.
I won't keep it long and boring so tata