Chapter 8

"After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are."
~ Shrek

PAST-5
One year later...

Kara's Pov
(Check 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Kara)

It's been an year since Aiden left, an year since Elijah and me had a fight. Though I forgave him later after many sorry and lots Of bribe, also with a promise to atleast respect my friends. I really miss Aiden, but I do respect his decision. I am proud of him for what he has become.

He has done some short films, featured in famous magazines, been a part of music videos. He had gain many fans in this one year.

Unknown: One year is coming to an end, as promised I will be there.
But before that meet at our secret location.

I got a text this morning, reading it I knew from whom it was. I am so happy I can't even express.

I quickly got dressed up and made to our secret location.

"You remembered?" I asked.

"Ofcourse, I missed you Kara," he said genuinely.

"Missed you too Aiden," I said unable to contain my excitement. "You look different," I said taking him into complete notice.

He is not only changed in his looks but also his personality. He has become handsome, confident and Charming.

"Thank you, by the way you look cute in this outfit," he compliments me.

"So you are coming to school?" I asked.

"In a week I will join. I have some work left, I have to go back but I will meet you soon," he promised.

"Ok," I said.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"Kara are you done?" asked Ryan.

"Ya, just coming," I shouted.

"Why do you take so much time to get ready?" he asked.

"It takes effort to look this good," I explained pointing at myself.

We as in me and the boys are going to museum actually Elijah's museum

He owns almost all big museums you can find around the world. Yes, he is rich. Today there is an inaugration of new museum which deal with space.

"Congratulations Elijah," I said.

"Thank you, and you look pretty," he said.

"Thank you," I replied.

"What are you continuously staring at?" I asked.

"Look," he said gesturing towards a girl. "She is the girl I met at the pub last weekend, I am going to go talk to her and you know," he said making me feel sad.

"I am going to go," I said sadly.

I go to the terrace to have some fresh air. Why does it hurt so much? I know the answer but still I can't accept it because it will break me and hurt me more.
************************************
Author's Note:
Guys, it's my second book I request you all to give it a try.
Guys, if you like my work do vote and comment.
You can also message me about your views and comments.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.
I won't keep it long and boring so tata