Chapter 11

“Some people can’t believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first.” 
~ Sean Maguire, Good Will Hunting

PAST-8
Kara's Pov
(Check 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Kara)

Earlier in the morning Elijah messaged to inform me of having breakfast with him. Well I am really happy, he is really making my day.

I quickly got dressed and did my makeup. I checked myself in the mirror to see if everything is ok.
But damn I look pretty.

Anyway, I head to the address that Elijah messaged, it is a beautiful bakery restaurant and quite famous as well

"How may I help you," asked the receptionist.

"There is a reservation under the name Elijah Richards," I said.

"Yes, I will show your table," she said with a smile.

"Thank you," I said returning her smile.

"Happy Birthday Kara," shouted Elijah.

"Thank you," I said excitedly.

"Thank you for making my birthday special, Elijah it really means a lot," I said honestly.

"Oh no problem,"he said.

"So what are we doing next?" I asked.

"About that, Kara I have an important appointment which I can't miss. Sorry," he said while scratching his head.

"Oh, it's ok I guess," I said sadly.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Can't believe I am sitting in this boring house and celebrating my birthday.

Ding I check my phone to see that I am tagged on one of Kathy's picture.
I and Kathy are not close but wearen't exactly enemies.

I check the picture to only find my heart breaking, it was a picture of Elijah and Kathy at a bowling club.

This was his important work, Kara why do you always forget that you are his back up option and nothing else just stop imagining things with him.
Why do these tears betray me, why do they always come it if he hurts me.

Ring Ring I don't even have to check the caller ID to know who is calling me.

"Yes,Aiden," I said.

"I am coming to your house,be ready," he said.

"I am fine, and I am just tired," I said.

"I also have instagram and today's your birthday, so shut up," he said.

"Ok, bye" I said while hanging up my phone.

I am really not interested in anything right now, let's see what you will do Aiden to change my mood.
************************************
Author's Note:
Guys, it's my second book I request you all to give it a try.
Guys, if you like my work do vote and comment.
You can also message me about your views and comments.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.
I won't keep it long and boring so tata