Just Pawns - Brutus x Hazard

Brutus stood at the cave entrance of The Grotto talking to a few henchman when a car pulled up. Three people got out of the car and approached him. Two of them seemed to be guards to the third, a woman in an all black jumpsuit with a hoodie covering her green hair. He knew who she was, that she was part of the ALTER project for Shadow. It was a test on different EGO agents to clone them with a flipped personality. Brutus was a hardened man and knows when someone had bad intentions, however he couldn't bring himself to keep his strong posture to seem intimidating. The girl was wooing him over just by walking in his direction.

"You must be Brutus. I am Hazard, and I have come to offer you a position from my boss." She said looking up at the tall agent. Brutus was trying to keep himself together. He worked for Midas and Ghost, however she made him interested.

"What is this proposal?" He said in a thick accent, Hazard gets in closer and caresses his chin.

"My dear, join us and we'll give you all you want and more. All we want in return is this portion of the Island." She looked deep into his eyes seductively as he thought of his options.

"What exactly do I get?" Brutus said as he grabbed her hand and took it away from his face. Her hand was soft and tender, compared to his big, rough hands. Hazard looked at his hand and blushed at how big and strong yet sweet his grasp was. She knew he would never want to hurt her.

"A strong man such as yourself deserves so much more. I'll tell you what, you'll still have your place but you will represent Shadow. How does that sound?" Brutus was trying his best to resist the offer but he caved.

"I will join you on one condition." He said as he bent down a bit to get on eye level with her. "If you stay for dinner."

He looked at her as she thought of what he just asked.

"Like a date?" This caught her off guard.

"Of course." She replied as he stood back up and signaled her to go in.

"After you."

Time Skip

Brutus had his men set a beautiful table within his quarters. He was never the best with formality and such, but it got the job done. Hazard walked in and sat at the table. As they shared each other's stories and talk about what they do, Hazard begins to soften up around him as the date continues and she starts to really develop feelings towards him.

"What was your childhood like?" Brutus asked as he bit down on his tough steak. This off question struck something inside of  her that made her begin to cry. Brutus started to panic and rushed out of he seat to go and comfort her. She stopped crying at the embrace of his warmth. She looked at him.

"I didn't have one. I was made in a lab. I have no story, no family, nothing. I'm alone. I was created with a single purpose, to be another soldier for a bigger fight." Brutus looked at her as he removed her hood and moved her hair away from her eye.

"Hazard, it doesn't matter if you were made in a lab or anything. All that matters is that you are here with me. I will never let anything happen to you as long as you're around me." Brutus smiled as she smiled back. She jumped into his arms and held him so tight around the neck that he stumbled a little. She then looked back and kissed him, which took him by surprise, this was the greatest thing that happened to both of them. Hazard let go of him and got on her feet.

"Thank you, Brutus. I...I want you to know what I..." She got stopped by his finger on her mouth.

"I know." He responded as they went back to chatting away at dinner.

Hey everyone, sorry it was short but I'm not super amazing at writing, especially things like this, however I really enjoy doing it! but anyways I hope you liked it.