A/N: Shipping and Sexualities

I know, I know. Another Author's note right after the tagged A/N. I'm horrible. But, I thought I might share my ideas on shipping and characters sexual identities since shipping seems to be a huge factor in the comments.

First of all, I don't plan on having any actual romance in my story, sorry. Any relationships in this story are strictly platonic. If you want to imagine the characters as more than that, that is perfectly fine. You are allowed your own opinion. However since I'm here I might as well share how I view the characters. This is my interpretation and is not cannon to the characters, just to be clear.

First up is mah boi Nightmare.

I've always seen him as Asexual and Aromantic. He's not really interested in the whole Eros love thing. For those who are not aware of what that is it basically means he is not looking for a romantic or sexual partner, but he is totally for platonic familial love and friendship type thing.

Next is his right hand man, Error.

Because of his whole crashing when anyone touches him I TOTALLY see him as Asexual. However, I also see him as panromantic. He isn't interested in the more intimate parts of a relationship, but he would be totally thrilled with a romantic partner.

Next up is Crossy boi.

Cross in my story is a chaotic bisexual. He is panromantic though, so there's that. Pretty sure y'all can figure out what that means.

My little ghosty boi, Chara.

Chara is a tricky one because I've always imagined the fallen children in Undertale as nonbinary, so X-Tale Chara being gendered has always thrown me off a bit. So I kinda imagine him as a questioning pansexual.

Here we have Killer.

Killer in my mind is a demisexual. These people are on the asexual spectrum and only find people attractive physically once they get to know them. He seems like the type to really not want anything to do with the adult stuff unless it's with someone he knows and trusts a lot.

Here up next is Dust.

He gay. That's it. He's just really, really gay.

Then we got Horror.

Horror is a pansexual but with serious trust issues. So, he may find you hot, but he ain't gonna do anything unless you somehow manage to get him to trust you.

Up next is Red.

He Bisexual. He is sitting in the corner wondering why everyone is so pretty.

Blackberry is up next.

He straight. He like girly girls. Especially ones who are very strong.

Death is weird.

Death is omnisexual and panromantic. He's not very picky but because he is the incarnation of death, it makes dating really hard.

Next we got our supposed heroes that y'all been having fun hating on.

We starting off with Dream.

He be a pansexual. He was just made to love and cannot understand why his brother has never been interested in love and dating.

Then we got our rainbow said, Ink.

We got rainbow pride for our rainbow skittle. He gay.

And finally the cinnamon roll, Blue.

He is a huge ally and is a bisexual himself. Although, he has a female preference. He is also a very avid supporter of others. He will cry if you don't support others and especially if you don't support yourself.

That's all my dudes. Just sharing this tidbit for any who didn't see my comments about how this book will have no ships, and my own headcannons of the main characters sexual identities. Remember, none of this is cannon, just how I see the characters. Please go ahead and ship who you want, just please be respectful if you don't agree with someone else's idea. With that I will say I am working on the next chapter and I'll try and get it up by the end of the week, no promises though. Have a wonderful day! ❤❤❤