Killer's day Day 2

Y'all know the drill.
Nightmare
Death/Reaper
Horror
Killer
Dust
BLACK
*Red
Cross
*Chara*
ErRoR
Ink
Dream
BLUE
Me

No pov~

You flinch and toss and turn before waking up in a silent panic. Your small frame is drenched in sweat and frozen in terror. The only movement from you was your heavy breathes and uncontrollable shaking. Another nightmare. You get them frequently now, not like you mind usually, but when in concerns your "father" that's when it's a step too far.

Five minutes later you quietly get up and get yourself dressed. You peek out of your room and wander down the quiet halls before stoping at a door with Killer's door. You're really glad Nighty taught you how to read when you were sitting next to him under that pretty tree. You quietly knock on the door. You shift nervously as you wait for an answer. About a minute and a half later, just as you were about to leave, the door opens and there stands Killer. "Oh! (Y/N). What can I do for ya kid?" "O-oh! I w- was wondering if you could, maybe help me turn on the TV for me and we could watch some of those shows that you wanted to watch with me?" You ramble nervously. Killer gives you a small, kind smile. "Yeah, sure kid. Let me just put on some more appropriate clothes." He tells you, closing the door.

About two minutes later the door opens again and Killer walks out in his normal clothes. "Come on kid, let's go." You nod and run up and grab his hand, smiling lightly. Your family is getting bigger. You get lost in thought. What should you call Killer? He didn't act like a grown up a lot, but he was older than you. Much older. So... You tug Killer's had slightly. "Hey Killer?" Killer glances down at you. "Yeah? What's up kiddo?" You look away nervously. "U- Uh... C- could I maybe call you... big Bro?" Killer stares at you for a moment before picking you up and squeezing you in a tight hug. "OF COURSE YOU CAN!!" He shouts out excitedly. "Big Bro! Shhhh! Everyone else is trying to sleep!" You whisper shout through your small giggles.

Killer sighs. "Not like I care... Those numbskulls should already be used to my outbursts." You glare at killer lightly. "Come on bro! It's still mean!" You tell him pouting. Killer stares at you before nuzzling your face. "I have the cutest little sibling of all time!" You start to push away Killer's face. "Ew! Bro! Your goop is getting smeared all over my face!" You say trying to to laugh at the weird feeling. Killer snickers quietly before dropping you on the living room couch. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Now! What show do ya wanna watch first?" ((A/N: Too lazy to pick a show out for you guys so pick whatever kids show you want.))

-----

You smile and sing the intro to your new favorite show, Pokémon! You and Killer have been watching different shows for about four hours now and your favorites so far are Digimon, Power Rangers, Wonder Pets, and- of course- Pokémon. ((A/N: Anyone remember Wonder Pets? :) )) Killer was also singing along to the theme song happily. It was his favorite show as well. You two were having a whole bunch of fun until Horror walked in and picked up Killer. "Come on you two. Breakfast." Killer groans as you quickly pause the show and come running after Killer and Horror.

When you three got to the dining room, everyone was already there. And a form of breakfast was already set on the table, chocolate chip scones. You quickly take a seat next to Nightmare and Error. You didn't notice the sympathetic stares you got from Red and Cross. You happily ate your breakfast like the good noodle you were.

Breakfast was oddly silent, but it didn't really matter to you, the food was so good! "Mmmmm..... Good food..." You mumble through bites. Horror chuckles under his breath. "Thanks kid." You smile up at him and nod.

As you were yesterday, Killer and yourself were the first ones finished. You two race to clean your dishes. "First!" Killer yells triumphantly. You huff.
"Fine! You win." You pout.
"Awww... Is someone a poor loser?"
You stick your tongue out in response to his teasing.
"NoW nOw, No NeEd To BiCkEr LiKe ChIldReN."
Dust raises an eyebrow(?) at Error.
"Isn't (Y/N) a literal child? And isn't Killer basically the dumb- ... Idiot child of this dysfunctional Frankenstein family?"
Nightmare glares at Dust but doesn't do anything, after all he caught himself, this time.
Horror snickers slightly. Dust won't admit it, but they all heavily respect and fear Nightmare. Even Dust won't willfully disobey him, especially after what the King did for them all.

Killer grins and runs off from Error with you in his arms laughing. Honestly, it's too easy to tease that skeleton. "Bro, why did you say those mean things to Error?"
"I was just teasing him. It wasn't like I was actually mean to the big lug." You are still confused, but accept the answer. You'll understand eventually... Right?

When you two get to the living room, Killer and yourself manage to quickly erect a pillow fort to hide from Error. Killer pulls out his phone to continue watching TV when your eyes land on that red circle again.
"... Hey, Killer? Uh... What's that?"
You ask, pointing to his soul.
Killer blinks.
"Oh, uh... That would be my soul."
"But aren't souls supposed to be heart shaped?"
Killer flinches.
"Yeah... Well, mine used to be like that, but... Someone who I thought was my friend made it like this. I'm really not supposed to feel like this, but your dad saved me."
"Papa saved you? When? How?"
"I-" Killer lets out a long sigh. "I'm sorry sib, I don't think I'm prepared to tell ya today. Tell ya what? How's about we finish watching some shows today, and I'll start thinking on how to tell you all this tomorrow so we have a whole day to answer any follow up questions you might have." ((A/N: This is the time to ask in the comments anything you want to know about Killer, Deadline is in Three weeks from now.))
You nod in understanding. After all, you of all people should know how hard it is to talk about your past.

-----

Six hours and a whole lot of snacks and a thirty minute lunch break later, you were officially up to date, according to Killer, on the greatest kid friendly shows of your time.

After such a long time you were starting to doze off. Honestly, who knew that watching shows could be this tiring. You were starting to fall on your side when something caught you. You couldn't see what it was, because you were already out like a light.

Nightmare sighed in relief. Killer fell asleep about ten minutes ago, so when he felt you dozing off,he knew there wasn't anyone around to keep you from hurting yourself. Thank the stars he got here in time.

Nightmare picked you and Killer up with his tentacles. Honestly, you two couldn't even get yourselves to bed? If he knew that he'd be babysitting instead of getting revenge on his brother when he started this villain's group he wouldn't have done it!
...
Yes he would have.
Nightmare sighs. Honestly, sometimes he hated how empathetic he was. It was like he hadn't changed at all, which might just be worse than that pain from back then. Maybe.

He drops Killer on his bed, rolling his eye at the five year old in a middle aged body.

He then walks over to (Y/N)'s room.
"Goodnight my little monster." Nightmare says with a slight smile.

Just as the king was about to leave he heard a very quiet "Goodnight dad" from the child. Nightmare couldn't help the smile that stretched across his face as he left the room.

----------------------
Another one bites the dust!

Votes are still open as well as questions for Killer. Get last minute votes for either:
Error
Dust
Horror
Black
Red
or
Cross

And with that I'll see all you villains later!