Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

In only a matter of minutes my cookies were ready. I was only regretting this endeavor... maybe eighty percent? Thirty? OKAY! I wasn't regretting anything! That bitch deserved exactly what she was going to get.

"Are the cookies almost done, mummy?" Veronica asked in a whisper as her sugar high began to wear off.

"Yes ma'am." I gave her a smile as I set them out to cool and she trudged soberly back into the living room.

The cookies looked perfectly normal, aside from the fact that they might kill my ex boyfriend's new girlfriend. The chocolate chips were vegan... or did I accidentally switch the bags by mistake? The milk was most definitely soy... as far as she knows. And absolutely no eggs! Unless I slipped and threw a couple in by mistake.

"Cookies are done!" I said excitedly as I brought them into the living room on a platter along with the glasses of milk.

"They look delicious!" Lisa exclaimed in her squeaky trill. "I think I'll try one." She took a cookie off the plate along with everyone else.

"Go ahead guys and tell me what you think."

"Is this milk soy?" She asked around a mouthful of cookie.

"Yes." I replied.

"Good. Man, they taste amazing!" I smiled ruefully.

"Glad you like them!" I replied.

"These are really great, Mila!" Liam complimented.

"Thanks." I smiled again.

"Oh." Lisa groaned as she clutched her stomach. "I don't feel so great..."

"What's wrong, Lisa?" Liam asked worriedly as he put his arm over her shoulder. Lisa put her hand over her mouth and as faster than I thought possible, blew chunks all over Liam's pants and shoes.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Liam burst as he stood up quickly.

"Liam! I'm so sor-" Lisa began but she threw up again. Veronica and Henry sat watching with wide eyes and open mouths.

"It's alright, Lisa... Let's go get you cleaned up." He lifted her up in his arms and carried her into his bedroom where there was an en-suite bathroom.

"Shite." I muttered. "Can you start cleaning this up while I put Roni to bed?" I asked Henry gently.

"Yeah, of course." He grimaced slightly. "Go on to bed yourself."

"No, I'll help you." And I left it at that as I picked up Roni.

"Is she gonna be okay, mummy?" Roni yawned while she snuggled into the covers.

"Yeah, she'll be fine, sweetie." I gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight, Roni." I turned out the lights.

"Night, mummy." She sighed softly. I shut the door softly as to not wake her up

"I'm so sorry that this backfired so badly." I frowned as I bent down to help Henry clean up Lisa's mess.

"Don't blame yourself, it was my idea."

"But I went along with it."

"What did I just say about blaming yourself?"

"Sorry." I muttered. "So are you going to stop by tomorrow?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Sure." He smiled and helped me up from where I was sitting on the floor. "See you tomorrow, now go get some sleep."

"Aye aye, captain." I saluted him as he walked out the door.

I sighed as I crawled into bed and turned out the lamp, Roni must have gotten out of bed and turned it on after I left. My plan to get rid of Lisa backfired immensely and only caused Liam to take care of her instead of kicking her out. The thought plagued me deeply because I knew that he would figure out soon enough that I food poisoned his girlfriend. Oh well... I think she got what she deserved.

It was supposed to be longer but everyone kept begging me to update sooo... This isn't a very good chapter... Sorry