Daddy Direction (Liam Payne Fanfic)

This is the prolouge for a new story, if i  get a lot of comments and votes and stuff I'll upload more but it will probably be a while between uploads... anywho! And only this will be in third person, not the other chapters. And I'm not saying I don't like Danielle (who doesn't?) She's awesome and she can dance!!! I'm just writing this with a different girl because I felt like it. OMG I'M SORRY FOR RAMBLING!!!

~Prolouge~

                  "I love you, Mila."

                  "I love you too Liam." She smiled at him slyly as she let her platinum blond hair out of it's ponytail. "I wish we could stay like this forever."

                  "Me too... but you're parents don't like me."

                    "Incorrect. They like you, they just don't like your dream of being a singer." Mila sighed and moved closer to where Liam was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her closer. "Promise you'll keep in touch with me when you become a world famous phenomenon?"

             "Like I could ever forget my beautiful, Mila." He kissed her lips softly and smiled. "I wish I wasn't leaving for my audition tomorrow."

              "You'll make it, I know you will." She could feel her eyes tearing up but she held them back with a sniff.

                 "Don't cry, love." He brushed away some of the tears that escaped. "Whatever happens you and I will always be together."

               "Then let's make our last night together count." She said as she rolled on top of him. They both smiled. That night counted for more than anything in the entire universe.

                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               "I miss you already, Liam." She whispered the next morning before he and his crew gathered in the car to head off for the audition. "Be a rockstar."

               "I love you, stay out of trouble." He gave her a passionate kiss and tears spilled down her cheeks. "I wish you could come with me." She just nodded. 

                 "Go or you'll be late." She said quietly. He kissed her once more and climbed into the car. That was the last time they would see each other in person for a very long time.