C H A P T E R 2 6

Holding onto her waist, his hands slowly roved over her body, memorising every curve and crevice to memory, he never wanted to forget this, she was everything he could have prayed for, she was perfect.

"Where did you get this from?" He asked lowly, finally looking at her while licking his lips.

"Regina, we went shopping for everything when we went out, we're almost the same size but she's a little smaller than me" she said suddenly shying away from him.

Lifting her chin to look at him, he let out a long breath and took a few steps back, "Ebony why are you doing this to me, you're so sexy and you have no idea" he said while going back to his bed and sitting down rubbing his face up and down.

Not knowing what to do, she walked and got on her knees so that she was almost eye level with him "I thought you'd like it, I know we haven't done anything sexual with each other and I'm so grateful that you're waiting until I'm comfortable... I finally have a girl friend who's actually experienced with this kinda thing and she's helping me out" she tried explaining.

Looking at her on her knees, Max could only think about the things he wanted to do to her, she had no idea what she was doing but it was driving him crazy.

Standing up to try and walk away after explaining herself, Max grabbed her wrist, "come here" he asked, but they both knew it wasn't a question. Turning around she walked in front of him and sat on his lap, both of her legs on either side of his. As she straddled him, she looked into his eyes to try and figure out what he was thinking, but before she knew it, they were kissing, starting slow and letting Ebony take the lead, she made it slow and sensual, teasing him by rocking her hips back and forth, slowly pushing him down onto the bed with her on top.

Flipping them over, he decided enough was enough, he was taking the lead. Kissing down from her neck, making sure to leave small love bites, kissing and licking her stomach, causing Ebony to giggle lowly from how ticklish she was. Finally standing up he looked down at the beauty below him, "you're so so beautiful Ebony, and you're mine, understand? No one else gets to see this part of you, only me, I will kill any man who so much as looks at you, and thats a promise" he said as traced the thong from her hip to centimetres away from what would soon be his.

"Yes daddy" she answered sitting up and looking up at him through her lashes.

"Fuck I'm never gonna get used to that, and Ebony... as much as you think you want it now, and as much as you can see how bad I want it now, nothings going to happen, we're not going further than this, I have a plan and this is not it, I wanna take you somewhere special where it's just the two of us, so I can make you scream my name as loud as you want with no interruptions. So not now... is that okay with you?" He asked, grabbing the shirt he threw and putting it over her.

"I appreciate that so much you have no idea, I thought I could do it, but oh my god I was so scared, especially after seeing that monster in the shower, like dude, you're packing!" She said quickly before laying back down and breathing heavily.

"Honey chill out, I'd never do anything unless you wanted me to okay, you mean too much to me; so moving on from that, do you wanna watch Black is King and have a little dance party?" He asked laying down next to her.

"Ugh I've been dying to watch that, you're a star you know that right... daddy" she said jokingly while tickling his sides.

Rolling over onto his side, he traced her cheekbones, down to her jaw, as endearing as it was, it came to an abrupt stop as his rough and callous hand found its way around her throat, "baby you have no idea how much I love when you call me daddy" he said lowly, slightly squeezing.

An inaudible moan made its way out of Ebony's mouth, barely realising it, she began biting her lip, "I think I'm gonna have fun teasing you" he laughed as he sat back at the head of the bed and put the film on, leaving poor Ebony feeling hot and particularly bothered.

"No fair, not even a kiss or something?" She questioned, pouting her lips and crawling up next to him.

Leaning in closer and holding her jaw, just as their lips were about to meet, "nope" he said popping the 'p'.

Fine, I'll show him who he's messing with

Let the games begin.