Part 5: Confrontation

At the end of the day, you were walking down the hall towards the parking lot with Susan and Ali when Daniel popped up behind the three of you.

"What happened to your forehead?" Ali asked.

You followed her gaze to see that his injury hadn't healed much yet.

"Oh it's terrible. A gigantic runaway zit."

Ali laughed but you and Susan both said, "that's gross."

"Daniel, this is Susan." Ali said between laughs.

"Charmed." She answered.

After Daniel said the real reason for his screwed up face, Susan spoke up again. "What kinda bike do you have Daniel? A Honda? Suzuki? What?"

"Oh no it's like a Miyagi Turbo actually."

"Oh really?" You said with a smile.

"Well we're going to the arcade. Wanna come?" Ali asked both you and Daniel.

He answered for you saying, "yeah sure, sounds great to me."

As Ali started to talk about a new game she wanted to show Daniel, you looked up to see Johnny sitting on his bike surrounded by his Cobra Kais.

When Daniel saw them, he stopped walking. "I just remembered I gotta-I forgot something. So I'll catch up with you guys in a minute."

He turned around and started walking away but you couldn't help but yell at him. "Daniel you don't gotta run away."

He turned back getting defensive. "I'm not running away from anything."

"We've gotta deal with this." Ali said, not giving up.

"You deal with things your way, I'll deal with them mine." He shot back.

She tried to say something more but he quickly yelled, "get off my case!" Before completely walking away.

Ali let out a sigh as she walked away with Susan. Once they noticed you weren't following them, Ali turned back to you. "You coming?"

"Nah, maybe I'll see you tonight though." You answered. She looked at you confused, but let you be.

As they walked away, you kept your eyes on a smiling Johnny. It made you mad the way he could be so content while Daniel was literally cowering away from him.

You took a deep breath before walking over to him. As you walked closer, you got the attention of one of his friends, who hit Johnny on the arm and pointed at you. When Johnny saw you, he smiled.

You stopped about 5 feet in front of his group and crossed your arms over your chest. "I need to talk to you."

"Sure thing, Princess." He said.

"Don't call me that." You said, holding your ground.

"You were fine with me calling you that at the beach." He said with a grin.

You could feel your face getting red but you kept your voice flat. "Are you 5?"

"No I'm bigger than that. More like 7, maybe 8 inches."

Your jaw dropped slightly at his audacity. Soon all his friends were snickering, egging him on.

"What did you do to Daniel?" You said, getting angry.

He crossed his arms over his chest, mimicking your body posture. You watched his muscles bulge at their sudden use. You had to quickly look up at his face again in hopes to not let him see how attractive you thought he was.