Chapter 20

Evi's POV

Just as I was about to ask him if was going to sleep , I heard his snore from beside me. I couldn't contain it , my grin was big and bright as fit's of giggles burst out of my glossy lips. I see a faint smile on Louis' lips which slowly changes into a neutral expression as he sleep's like an angel defended from the heaven's. I'm thrilled to meet his friends and even more thrilled for the wedding.

Meg's POV

We walk into the luxurious restaurant and from afar I see Liam , a perfectly dressed lady and a silhouette of a young man facing the other way. The three of us make our way towards them. Liam stands up and hug's Sophia while Niall and I take a seat beside them. My eyes examine the lady - long brown curls are neatly tied in a stylish bun , minimal make up adorns her skin and a beautiful red dress hugs her body. I move on to see the man sitting beside me only to get a heart attack. The familiar aqua-blue eyes , now full of sorrow and an emotion I cannot quite catch , were staring at me. "May I get you something?" Asked a man who had a slight Spanish accent. I quickly answered.

"I'll have a glass of whine. Syrah pleas." After looking at me , everyone ordered some or the other type of whine or cocktail. I was handed a glass of Syrah- a type of red whine , which I downed in a second and hailed the waiter once again for another round. Again I got stares from Niall and the aqua eyed idiot. But ignore is the key. To shift things up Liam started the conversation.

"Lou , Evi.... this is my girlfriend Sophia , my friend Niall and his girlfriend Megan." He says. The moment he says that I'm Niall's girlfriend , aqua eye's pierce into me.

"It's so nice to finally meet all of you!" Evi says. Instead of jealousy , I feel sorry for her. He cheated once , he'll cheat again.

"I'm so pleased to meet you" I say sarcastically. I look over at Niall who give's me a harsh look , okay then. By the time the awkward talk was over our food had arrived. I got the alfredo pasta and another glass of whine , it was my fourth or fifth glass , don't know and certainly don't care. I downed that too and ordered for another one , by now I was getting stares not only from my friends but from the people seated on the other tables.

"Meg.. are you okay." Niall whispered.

I smiled "Oh , off course! Fabulous , just perfect!" I said with a sarcastic laugh.

"Meg..."Liam trailed off. I got up and everyone looked at me.

"sorry , sorry...... I'm off to the washroom."

Sophia's POV

I knew what the problem was. Louis Tomlinson , that guy ruined my best friends mood tonight and her life before she shifted here. I had never seen my friend like that , drunk and angry. She was always that innocent little angel. It's like she's a different person now. She never was the jealous type , it's because of this whole setting and Louis. I was extremely shocked to see the guy who broke Meg's heart. I quickly excused myself and left for the ladies room.

_______________________________________________________________

Hallo!!

Double update maybe ;))) 

Love ya allll <33

-Karamel <3