Chapter 8

Evi's POV

"Where do you wan't to go for the wedding?" He asks nervously , scratching the back of his neck.

"Just a simple wedding here will do , babe" I smiled and ruffled his hair. He was the cutest guy I've ever met! and I was really happy to be getting married to him.

"I was thinking to go to some exotic place , like Thailand or Spain or Mexico....hey! I'll  make a few calls , I know exactly where we are going" He say excitedly.

"Ha ha okay babe , I'm sure the place we're going too will be amazing!" I say excited as ever , at the end of the day It's my wedding and I wan't it to be wonderful!

Meg's POV

The day started off with me walking into an empty living room and a note on the couch. It had a fairly neat handwriting , it was written by Liam

Dear Megan ,

I'm sorry for my utterly disgusting behavior last night. In the back of my mind there was this voice telling me that the kiss is a bad idea but I did'nt listen , I know I should have though. It would have saved me from writing this huge note , just saying. I hope my rubbish behavior has not ruined our friendship. But as I was walking out of the door in my heart I still think that we are not only friends but more.......Let me keep that to myself , I've embarrassed myself a lot. Before I end this note , just wanted to say Thanks for the pasta and the couch and I may have stolen a few pretzels from your kitchen.

Liam.

Smiling at his cute note I leave it aside on the center table and get ready for work. The rest of the day goes in taking care of the company's money and eating lunch. By the time I get home , I'm exosted. I decided to take a quick shower , after that I sit on my sofa watching the repeat of season one of Revenge. The bell rings and I open it to reveal Niall holding a box of pizza. "Thought I would return yesterday's favour" He says smiling. My eyes travel to his blue eyes , that reminded me of him , and his outfit is pretty simple but looks good on him. He's clad in a white tee shirt , black jeans and a black jacket he was looking so hot.

"Miss Neighbour?" He chuckles , and I realize I've been staring at him for longer than appropriate. We sit down to eat and I end up eating three slices of pizza. "Thanks so much for the pizza" I smile at him. He leaves and the night goes by real fast.

The rest of the week days go very slow and hectic but the weekend finally comes. I have not seen Liam at all in this past week except for the night he stayed , so I decide to go see what he's up to. Ringing his door bell , he answers it "Oh..er Hi , come in Meg" He says embarrassment clear in his voice. Memories of a similar situation between him and I flash back into my mind , but I push them away.

"Hi Li , it's been a week and don't worry I've already forgiven you" I say and instantly his face lights up and he gives me a bear hug. I smile and we walk into his house.

"Wan't some breakfast , I made pancakes" He smiles placing a plate of warm pancakes with melted chocolate all over it , It looked mouth watering and smelled delicious and  tasted even better. The rest of the day goes in Li talking about his mom's cooking and his sister's boyfriend , who he completely hates and even work at Virgin Radio. My phone goes off , and I pick it up not bothering to check the caller id.

"Hello , miss neighbour" Chirps a voice , and I instantly smile

"Hello Mr. Horan" I say

"Would you like to come to my party tonight?" He asks.

"Yeah , but can I bring Liam along if that's okay?" I ask , slightly nervous of what his reply will be , seeing the way he reacted when Liam was at my place I know this is a bad idea.

"Why would you bring a douche bag to the party?" He says and I loose it

"How dare you talk about him that way , he's my friend!"

"Okay okay Miss neighbour , calm down and bring him too" He says calmly.

"Ya , okay" I say and hang up.

"Who was that ?" Liam asks , his eyes showing a questioning look with a hint of sadness.

"No one. By the way be ready by seven thirty , we're going to party" I say and leave him no choice but to say yes.

____________________________________________

Hi guys!!

Okay so the next chappy is a special one and it's gonna be quiet looooong :P

Pls vote and comment , It makes me happy!

A BIG shout out to Evi , follow her and read her book "With Love , I Hate You" It's amazayn!

A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm gonna start a new fan fic called "Guns And Roses (Harry Styles)" So pls read the prologue that will be up by tomorrow :)

Love you all <3

7 comments and votes for the next chapter :) <3

-Karamel