Chapter 17

Meg's POV

It's been a week since the carnival. Sohpia and Liam have a date today- Friday , they are'nt a couple but have agreed to get to know each other well before anything. On the other hand Niall and I have been dating for a week and we've been meeting each other for dinner at either of our places but we have never really been on a proper date. I don't have any plans tonight so I've decided to put on a good movie and relax. Thirty minutes into Divergent and my door bell rings , I have not ordered anything nor is Sophia going to be here. I open the door to find Niall holding a platter of chocolate strawberry's , a bottle of sparkling water , two champagne glasses and a red cloth draped over his shoulder. "Come in." I smile and he gives me the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face.

Evi's POV

It's been a week and I bought a dress for the wedding , its not too much just a mid thigh white dress with the most beautiful veil I've ever seen. I'm extremely happy for everything , except for the fact that Louis' not told me the location yet. I just cannot wait for next Friday when we will be flying to that secret place. Louis opens the door to our little flat "Hey babe" He greets me with a kiss on my lips.

"Hi" I say and make place for him to sit on the crowed sofa , I had removed all the clothes I needed to pack for our trip.

"So all ready for next weekend?"

"Yes"

"I can't wait for you to meet my very old friend , we'll be staying at his place for that weekend and then we'll fly back here." he smiles and I smile back. "In fact let me call him right now!"

Meg's POV

He places the red cloth over a few pillows on the floor and removes a few rose petals from his pocket and decorates the edges of the little sitting area , I must say I am impressed! He pulls a side table and places the two glasses on it then he fills both with sparkling water. Then he places the platter with chocolate strawberry's in front of the seating area.

"When did you become so romantic?" I ask extremely impressed with his little set up.

"Since I met you" He winks. "No , but seriously Harry the flirt told me to do all thees things" I smile at his cuteness. The night goes like that us talking about random things , kiss for a bit and finally fall asleep in each others arms.

Sophia's POV

We go to Applebee's for dinner , it's food is wonderful and Liam and I make small talk throughout. After that  we end up going for a walk in the streets of New York , we take many pictures and eat a lot of ice cream. It's around nine when Liam gets a phone call. "I'll just answer this real quick" He says , I smile and nod.

A couple of minutes later he returns with the biggest smile on his face. "My friend and his fiancè is coming to stay at my place next week , their getting married here!!"

"That's amazing!!" I say and smile at him. He is the most sweetest guy I've met!

We go to his place to hangout a bit and I end up falling asleep on his lap on his sofa.

__________________________________________________________

Hello , Hello!! :)

Okay so this story has just 8 chapters to go!! yay!!

Then I'll be writing my friend Evi's book called Me and My other self!!

So once this is over that will be up!! yayy!! <3

Love you all <3

-Karamel <3