Chapter 12

Meg's POV

Couples walk around the small little garden that Sophia and I had gone to for a picnic. "I think this spot is perfect!" She points towards a tree.

"Yes" I say and the two of us set it up. We will be accompanied by Liam , Harry and Zayn in a few minutes. The next fifteen minutes or so they turn up , with an unexpected guest. His icy blue eyes stare at me as I try to keep myself busy. Sophia seems to catch the awkward tension between Niall and I , and quickly diverts the attention by speaking.

"Let's all play a game!" She says

"Yeah! Football" Liam say's excitedly , making Sophia giggle. I know she likes him , I just know she does.

"Alright" Everyone says getting up. "But first , tell me your name's. Except for Liam and Meg off course" She says grinning. I smile back.

"Niall Horan" The blonde boy says sticking out his hand for Sophia to shake which she happily does. " It's too hot over here , or is it just me?" He winked at her.

"I think it's just you , the rest of us are here to enjoy the summer's coolness" She says winking back. The whole group bursts out laughing.

"Harry Styles"

"Zayn Malik"

After that we played football , ate our lunch and headed home.

"Hey! Meg tell me what's the matter between you and Niall?" and so , I told her.

"Oh , alright" She says as if she's making some kind of plan in her head. "well , I'm off to bed." she yawns.

_____________________________________________________

Hi guys! :)

There may or may not be a double update , but anyway 3 comment's for the next chapter :)

Love you all! :)

Pls. read my other book "Gun's and Roses" (Harry Styles) <3

-Karamel :)