Chapter 9

Meg's POV

I get ready as fast I can and wait for Li at his front door. The door opens up and we go Niall's house together. The front garden is packed with people who I don't know and Liam walks beside me as we go in to the door. As soon as my eyes meet the light blue ones , I smile and move towards Niall. "Hello , Miss Neighbour!" He say's giving me a hug. I turn to look for Liam , he's sitting on the sofa and chatting with Harry. I smile at the way he at least has company and move my attention to Niall.

"So , It's getting boring here! Let's go grab some ice cream?" He asks , and I nod. I leave with Niall , not before informing Liam.

"What flavour would like?" He asks , looking through the menu.

"I'll have Cookies and cream" I say and he looks at like I'm a child.

"What?" I whine.

"That's for kids , Let's have Ferraro roger" He says. My mind instantly travels back to the time when he took me for ice cream , our favourite flavor was cookies and cream and no matter how many times we used to have it , it was still "our thing". No more thoughts about him , Meg!! My mind reminds me and I look at Niall staring at me.

"Okay fine , Ferraro  roger" I say , it's good to try new things right?. Niall orders and starts talking about his carrier , but my mind travels back to the thoughts about him. The way he used to give me all the attention  and the way he used to compliment me. My thought's even travel so far that I was thinking that I should'nt have broken up with him. But my thought's are interrupted by the waiter getting our ice cream's. It really did'nt look that bad and I took a bite of it. The moment the ice cold  yet soft  ice cream  hit my tongue , I regretted even tasting it. It was the worst thing I had ever tried , yet I finished quiet of it , just to make Niall feel happy.

The drive back was boring and Niall just kept talking about Painting. My mind kept on thinking about him and before I know it , I fall asleep.

"Wake up!!" Chirps that voice , moving my body. I wake up to see Niall's house and I quickly gather my things and we walk into it. The house is still packed and Liam is still on the sofa talking to Zayn , I think. Niall looks at me and that give's me a feeling what's going to happen next. He's too close , he leans in and I have no clue what to do. His lips crash on mine I try pushing him away , but he dosen't stop. Suddenly he's pulled away from me and Niall pushes Liam to the floor and punches him in the jaw. Tears drip down my eyes and everybody surrounds them , chanting fight .

Harry finally steps in breaking the fight and I go to Liam who's bleeding a lot. I make him stand up and take him to my house. I make him sit on the edge of the bath tub , and wipe all the blood off of his face.

"I should'nt have brought you there , heck we should not have even gone!" I say wiping all the blood from his face. "I should have known , first impression is always the last" I say recollecting the events that happened only two weeks ago , Niall spraying beer on my face. "I shoul've known! I should've known he was an idiot , the kiss was fine but hitting you was something that I'll never forgive him for!" I say roughly throwing the cotton into the dustbin.

"Meg , forget about him. It's in the past" He says and hugs me which I gladly return. I let him sleep on the couch for the night and I head off to bed.

________________________________________________________

Hi guys

Omg!! Poor Li , I'm crying!!!

<3 you all

7 comments and votes for the next chapter :)

Bye Lovelies

-Karamel