Chapter One

"Marissa, he won't eat it." Jason sighed from the living room. A small giggle escaped my mouth, my actions being mimicked by Alyssa, who was bouncing happily in her chair. 

"You don't have the skills." I commented quietly, taking Drew's spoon out of his hand. "Drew honey, you have to eat." 

"I don't want to mommy." He replied, shaking his head. 

"You have to, if you want to grow up and be big and strong." Jason butted in. 

"I thought you said I was already a big boy daddy." Drew pouted. I couldn't help but smirk slightly as I looked back at Jason, he always has an answer for everything. 

"You are, but you can get bigger." 

"I'm not hungry." 

"Drew you need to eat something, do you want something else?" I asked, but he shook his head. "Drew." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Pasta, pizza?" He still shook his head, folding his arms and staring at the TV. "You're too much like your dad." I muttered, as Jason hit me lightly.

"Hey." He warned, as I chuckled. 

"Chicken Nuggets?" I asked, seeing Drew's eyes light up, knowing they were his favourite food. He then paused for a few moments, so I continued. "From McDonalds." He turned and looked at me, the smile spreading wide across his face. 

"C'mon then." Jason said as he stood up. Drew taking his hand as they walked out. 

"The usual please." I mentioned, as Jason nodded, him and Drew putting on their shoes. The resemblances between them were uncanny. It was evident that Drew was going to grow up and look just like Jason. The same eyes, colour hair, facial features, almost everything the same. Alyssa however was more like me, she had light brown hair, and blue eyes. 

"Happy Meal for Alyssa?" Drew asked, smiling, proud of himself for remembering what we get her. He's so caring, and very protective over Alyssa. They get along so well. 

"That's right." I replied, turning around and throwing Drew's food in the bin.  

---

"Better now?" I questioned as Drew walked back into the living room, handing me his plate. 

"Yes, thanks mommy." He replied, smiling before joining his dad back in the living room watching the maple leafs game. He's become obsessed with it, and there's only Jason to blame for that. It's either Scooby Doo or Maple Leafs for Drew. 

It's been five years, and everything is going great. We never thought we would be able to do it, but me and Jason are finally living like a normal family with Drew and Alyssa. Jason is still friends with most of the gang, but the whole gang has pretty much split, since Danny was killed, they've had nothing to do, and nobody they needed to protect me from, so they split. Ryan and Christian moved to Miami, and we decided to move back to LA. I've began working for a fashion company, Tisdale Inc. I'm the official events manager, so I'm the one who organizes all the fashion shows, trips and everything else that needs to be done for Miss Tisdale. It's great, I love working for the company, but Jason can't get a job, since his face is recognized almost anywhere he goes, but he says that he got plenty of money from the gang.

Alyssa's coughing snapped me out of my thoughts. With concern, I took a glance at her to find her happily eating her food. She looked back up at me, her blue orbs staring directly into mine, and smiled at me, one of her cute, toothless grins. 

"You enjoying that baby?" I asked in a baby tone, as she giggled. 

"You guys are cute." Jason stated, as I smiled at him. When she was done, he grabbed her out of her chair, and started bouncing her as he held her. She giggled and grabbed a fistful of his shirt, beginning to chew it. "You're always hungry." He tried pulling the t-shirt out of her mouth, but she wasn't letting go. "What time is it?" Jason asked. 

"Eight." I replied. 

"It's your bedtime missy." He said, leading Alyssa upstairs. 

"Drew, you need to get a bath now." I said loud enough for him to hear, earning a groan in response. 

"I don't want to." He replied. 

"You can have one now or in the morning." He sighed.

"I'm going to have one tomorrow mommy." He said. Not once did his eyes revert from the TV. Sitting down beside him, I commented, 

"you're way too into these games Drew." 

"Daddy said he's going to take me to one!" He chirped, his whole face brightening. "He says we can go to Canada. The four of us and we can go to a game!" He continued. 

"Did he now?" Jason never mentioned this, "and when did he say this was happening?" 

"In the winter, soon." He grinned.  

"I'm going to have to talk to your dad." My hand began playing with his hair. 

"I want to play for them when I'm older. Can I go to ice hockey lessons? Pleaseeee." He pleaded. 

"Let me talk to your dad, Drew. You might not be able to because you're too young." Sighing, he pouted and walked upstairs. 

"Drew.." I trailed. 

"No mommy, just because you don't like it you won't let me do it." His arms crossed over his chest as he stood at the end of the stairs. 

"That's not true honey, and I don't want you getting hurt either." 

"I'll be in my room." He stated, walking upstairs as Jason returned.

"What's up with Drew?" He asked. I noticed he was now wearing a white shirt, rather than the green one he had on before. 

"He thinks that I won't let him play ice hockey because I don't like it, but he's too young." I informed him. 

"We could check at the rink?" Jason suggested, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, my head naturally finding it's way to his chest. 

"You don't think he'll get hurt?" I asked. 

"I was pretty young when I first started playing, I'm sure he'll be fine." He assured, kissing my head. 

"And what's this I hear about a vacation to Canada?" I sat up, Jason smirking cheekily. 

"I have to take Drew to see a game, c'mon, pleaseee." He begged, sounding exactly like Drew before. "I'll have it all organized, and Ryan and Jake are coming with us." He added. Jake was Ryan's son who he had to his wife before they split up. Ryan went through a lot to get custody over Jake, and eventually, he got it. His wife, Ashley, moved back to New York and she hasn't seen Jake or Ryan since the divorce. 

"Fine." I sighed, defeated. 

"I love you." Jason replied, kissing my cheek. 

"You better." I smirked, getting a chuckle in response from Jason.  

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO REQUESTED FOR A SEQUEL AND READ FALLING FOR A CRIMINAL. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! 

This is just the beginning, and I'm currently working on chapter two. Hope you all like it, thank you so much!x