Chapter Fourteen

"Guys we need to get going as soon as possible." I stated, throwing weapons and other essential items into the back of the van.

"Do you have the blueprints of the warehouse?" Johnson asked.

"Yes, and we're meeting Alex and everyone in Brazil."

"Are you sure we have enough men going?"

"Yes, positive. But it won't matter because he'll be gone by the time we get there." I growled. "Hurry up!" Everyone piled into the four vans we had ready to drive to the airport. The sooner we get there the better because I have no doubt that Danny has been trying to contact Rogan and surely, he'll be suspicious. If he's suspicious, he'll have extra look out therefore we need to get in there and get them before it's too late. There's still a risk that if Danny finds out we're coming he'll move to a different location, and then we'll be back to square one again. I made sure everyone was in the vans before we sped off heading towards the airport where my two of my private jets awaited us.

"Hurry up!" I demanded as everyone packed their things. "When we get there he'll be gone."

"Jason, calm down bro we'll get them and come home and everything will be fine."

"Everything will be fine?" I questioned, laughing humourlessly before I stepped on the plane. They were starting to piss me off. If we don't hurry up and get there then god knows what will happen. I placed my headphones in my ears and watched them out of the window intently as they threw bags and other neccessities into the plane before then rushing on. "Let's go." I called to my captain as the plane began moving instantly.

---

I was the first to practically jump off the plane when we landed in Brazil. From the window I could see Alex and a few other of my main members from various areas of the country waiting for me. I made sure to get the best people here because we're taking Danny out for good this time.

"McCann." Alex greeted, giving me a slight hug as I stepped off.

"How are you?"

"I'm good thanks, you?"

"Good thanks. Blake and the other guys have all been sent to the warehouse where we're planning everything."

"Great, is everyone here?"

"Not yet. We're still waiting on Matthew Parkson's and Kristan Perry's men." He mentioned. I used to ensure that I had at least one person who was in charge of my gang members in each state, and luckily I managed to get the best back and they've tried to get as many of the old members together to help out with this, and we must have near to 100 men.

"But the others are at the warehouse?"

"Yeah they are." He answered as I nodded.

"Ideally I want to try and get to the warehouse today, we don't want them to find out we're here and risk them moving locations."

"I agree, we'll get back to the warehouse as soon as possible and discuss the plan straight away."

"Good idea." I turned around to find that the guys were already unloading the planes and placing the things into the cars that awaited to take us to the warehouse. "Do we definately have enough men?"

"We have 95 in total. How many do you think Danny has?"

"Not as many as us. Jason." I shouted him over. "This is Jason. We went to Rogan's warehouse yesterday and picked up Jason, he's just started but he's just going to be keeping us updated on Danny." I explained when I saw Alex give him a weird look.

"Oh right. Nice to meet you Jason, I'm Alex." He replied, extending his hand which Jason gladly took.

"Nice to met you."

"Jason how many men does Danny have where we're going? Roughly."

"Nearly 100."

"Do you think we'll have enough?" Alex asked.

"We could always get back up." I replied.

"Yeah, but who could get from America to here in enough time?"

"I have no idea. We'll discuss this when we get back." I stated, getting into the car and waiting for the other's to join.

---

"He might have more members, but I think we're all stronger. If we can get all of us into the warehouse, find Marissa and the kids and get out of there."

"And what? We leave Danny to run?" I questioned Kristan's plan.

"Isn't Marissa and the kids the most important priority?"

"Yeah but I'm not leaving him to just run with the risk of him coming back for them."

"So lets get this straight, you want us to get Marissa, Drew and Alyssa and then kill Danny and the rest of his gang?"

"Precisely." I shrugged, not understanding their confusion. "Is everything sorted now?"

"Yeah, the weapons and everything we need is in the car."

"Great, let's go." I stated as I walked out to the car the rest of them rushing out behind me. "How long will it take us to get there?" I asked as we got into the vans.

"Only about ten minutes. It's not far." I nodded and pressed my foot down on the peddle, speeding down the road which lead away from the warehouse.

We ensured that the vans were parked out of sight of the warehouse.

"Does everyone know where they're going?" I asked to the guys in my gang recieving a nod from all of them.

"Usually there would be a guard outside." Ryan commented.

"Well obviously they're not expecting us." Chaz retorted.

"Stop bickering and lets get in there." I spat, climbing out of the van. Some of the other guys had parked at different places around the warehouse so that they could enter where I told them to. We couldn't mess this up, no way. I looked up at the buildings, finding six guards standing at the top, and one of them was pointing at our van whilst talking on a radio. I grabbed a gun out of Ryan's hand, aiming it at the one who was currently speaking before pulling the trigger, sending the man dropping to his knees. It wasn't long before the same happened to the rest due to the others around different parts of the building. I breathed out a nervous sigh that I didn't even realise I was holding in.

Danny is done for this time.