Chapter Fifteen

Firstly, thank you so much for 8.5k reads on this story, I'm so glad you guys like it. 

Secondly, I just posted a new story called High Stakes, please go check it out and give some feedback. Thank you x 

I motioned for the gang to follow behind me as we crept up to the warehouse where Danny was. It was old and run down, probably one he has owned since he first started up his gang. Without the guards, it looked like a completely deserted building. Gently and quietly, I pushed open the door to the front entrance taking a couple of steps in before I heard Danny's voice. 

"So when did you see McCann at the airport?" He questioned, but nobody replied making me presume he was on the phone. "And you believe he's coming here? Shit." He hissed before I heard a loud thud. "Meeting now!" He screeched, causing it to echo throughout the house. Currently, we were hid behind a wall, and part of me dare not look over incase Danny was facing this way. "Boys!" He yelled again after a couple of minutes when nobody joined him. I heard his footsteps start to wander away when I decided to show myself.

"Not so fast." I commented, pointing the gun directly at him as the others copied my actions. There were six of us, and only one of him.

"M-McCann." He stuttered. 

"D-Danny." I mimicked him, smirking and earning a few chuckles from the guys. The fear was evident in his eyes as I walked closer to him slowly, still pointing my gun. "Where are my wife and kids?" I asked, even although I knew I wasn't going to get an answer.

"I don't know what you're talking about McCann." He smirked, so I punched him in the gut.

"I'll ask you again-" I began, only to be cut off by an ear piercing scream which I knew was Marissa's. "MARISSA!" I yelled, darting down the corridor and leaving the guys to deal with Danny. Ryan and Chaz were quick to run up after me whilst the rest ensured Danny stayed in place. "Marissa!" I yelled again, there were so many doors and she could be behind any one of them.

"Jason!" She screamed before a loud slap was heard. 

"Shut up!" A male voice shouted. She was further along the corridor. As we walked, I noticed a door was open to the left hand side and when I peaked my head around the corner I saw the three people I wanted to see most. Drew was holding Alyssa as best he could, tears streaming down his face. But then I saw Marissa, who was tied up on a chair tears streaming down her face. She was blindfolded and the guy had just put tape over her mouth. "Danny will have McCann now sweetheart, you don't need to worry. We've had it all worked out for months." I almost chuckled at his cockiness, he evidently does not realise I'm directly behind him. Drew snapped his head towards the door as I stepped in, and as I was just about to raise my hand to signal him to be quiet, he yelled.

"Daddy!" I shook my head as he ran over to me, and I immediately took Alyssa from his arms before quickly handing her to Ryan. The guy with Marissa quickly turned, putting up his arms in surrendor. 

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO MY WIFE?!" I barked as I punched him square in the face, causing him to lose his balance a little. "Turn Drew away." I ordered as Ryan and Chaz pulled him out of the room.

"Nothing, it was just what Danny told me-" before he could even finish, I pulled the trigger sending his body to the ground. I pulled the blindfold off Marissa and her eyes lit up. 

"This might hurt a little." I said as I whisked the tape from her face, before beginning to untie her ropes. This guy didn't do a very good job, they came lose almost instantly. 

"Oh my god Jason." She cried as she wrapped her arms around my neck, my arms immediately finding their way to her waist. Words can't even begin to describe how much I've missed this feeling.