Chapter Seventeen

I need you guys to do me a huge favour and please start commenting your opinions of the chapters. I don't know whether or not you guys are enjoying it if you aren't commenting what you think. Let me know what you think is going to happen, what your predictions are. Any feedback is always appreciated. Please start commenting guys.

I've also posted a new story called Perilous Love, please check it out and vote and favourite. I've spent so much time working on it before publishing it and it would mean so so so much to me if you could let me know what you think, thank you!x

50 HEARTS AND 15 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!

I ran through my hair out of pure frustration as we landed in the airport. No way was I letting Danny get away with Drew, and what angered me even more was his intentions. He was planning on training Drew, to be part of his gang, he was going to bring him into this industry. I would never let any of my kids into this, it's way too dangerous.

"What's the plan boss?" Ryan asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Jason do you have your phone on you?" He nodded and took it out of his pocket, showing it to me.

"We're going to send you to meet up with the guy that you're supposed to be meeting. We'll track your location. You go with the guy to the house and we'll follow shortly behind, we'll get there about five or ten minutes after you." Everyone nodded, telling me they understood what they were doing. "But Jason, I need to you find out where Drew is and text me. Don't call. I need to know if they have hurt him or if they have any intentions of it. As for the rest of you, I want you to take care of Danny and his men, I'll go straight for Drew. I'll get him out of there as soon as possible. I've rented a car for me and him and a van for you guys. As soon as I have Drew I'm leaving. Am I making myself clear?" I needed everyone to do this right, because I need to get Drew out of there.

"Yeah, but what happens when you leave? Where are you going?"

"Back to the hotel at the airport. I'm trusting you guys to make sure that Danny and his men are killed, no if's no but's, I want them dead and my family safe." I stated sternly. 

---

Me and the gang stayed in the cars whilst Jason met up with some guy who was standing out at the front of the airport. They shook hands and talked for a few brief moments before heading into a black range rover.

"Have you got Jason's phone?" I asked Matty, turning my head to his computer screen although I had no idea what he was doing.

"Yeah boss, it's showing he's on the move now." He replied, pointing to a small red dot.

"We'll wait for a couple of minutes before following, we can't have him knowing we're following." I watched carefully on Matty's screen as the red dot moved.

"Okay, so turn out of here and turn left." I nodded and switched on the engine of the van, checking my wing mirror to make sure that Jaden was following in the Bugatti I rented. I pulled out of the spot, following the directions that Matty was telling me as we drove. "Make a right up ahead." He informed, not once taking his eyes from the computer screen.  I did as told and trailed along the road. It seemed like a country road, bushes either side and what seemed to be nothing but road for at least another two mile. As we were driving, my phone buzzed in my back pocket. I reached and took it out, trying my best not to crash whilst I read the text.

'They have Drew in the basement. He's down there alone, the rest are in the meeting room, two rooms down on the right side of the corridor. The door to the basement is just passed that, you'll have to distract them to get past.'