Chapter Thirteen

I looked over to Ryan who nodded, singalling to me that the last guard was dead. Just as he did, the rest of the guys came out of the van and began making their way towards the warehouse. We gathered around the back.

"Matt, Ryan, Christian you take the back. We'll take the front." I said, referring to me, Chaz and Jaden. They all nodded and began making their way around, ensuring each had the weapons they required. Quietly and quickly, I pushed open the door checking to see if anyone was around, and to my surprise there was nobody. I motioned for the guys to follow behind me as I stepped closer into the house. As we walked in, I heard a voice from down the corridor, and my ears immediately perked up at the sound of Marissa's name.

"He has her with him, they're in South America." Someone explained as I felt Chaz and Jaden's eye's immediately glue to the back of my head.

"What about McCann?" As I stepped closer, I noticed they were all in a meeting room with the door wide open. As we were walking closer, Matty, Ryan and Christian turned the corner. I shook my head in the direction of the room as they nodded and followed up behind us.

"Yeah, what about me?" I asked, holding the gun firmly in my hands, the guys standing behind me. I immediately noticed that non of them had weapons, putting me at an immediate advantage over them. "Rogan, good to see you." I said, recognising the guy standing at the front of the meeting as Danny's previous right hand man. "Who are these?"

"New members." He stood proudly. "We're expanding McCann."

"As are we," I lied, "now where is my wife and kids?" I growled, pointing my gun to him.

"You seriously think I'm going to tell you?"

"I'm sure you will when I'm pointing a gun at your head."

"She's in South America!" One of them exclaimed, causing my head to snap towards them, my gun still pointing at Rogan.

"That doesn't help much, where about's?"

"Shut the fuck up Jason!"

"Another Jason?" I grinned, "Jason's are always helpful." I could see from the look on his face that he was only young, probably no older than 17. "Come with me Jason." I demanded, grabbing his arm and dragging him out of the room. "Boys keep an eye on these lot. Nobody leaves, then we'll take care of them afterwards." The fear in Jason's eyes was evident, and I knew that I was going to get answers out of him.

"That's the office." He pointed to a room on my right side, as I nodded and pushed open the door, allowing him to walk in before me. As he walked, I could see his whole body trembling, and I could see a lot of myself in him, particularly when I had just started the gang.

"Take a seat, Jason." I said, gripping onto my gun. There's no way in hell I'm going to hurt this kid, and I'm not going to kill him either. "Now, you know where Marissa, Drew and Alyssa are?"

"Yes, they're in South America."

"Where about's in South America?"

"Brazil. In the five years he was away he moved a lot of his bases to all different parts of the states, and many of them to South America."

"Do you know the exact address?"

"Not off the top of my head but I can try and find it on Rogan's computer." He offered, to which I nodded and stood behind him, watching every click he made. Eventually, he found some sort of file and scrolled down, where there was an address written across the bottom. "That's it." I nodded and tapped it into my phone.

"Thank you Jason."

"A-are you going to kill me?" He stuttered, shutting the laptop but remaining seated.