Chapter 2 page 1 (The promise)

• Dedicated to Estii Malik'Babiiee Charles

They rode away to a shop and bought flowers on the way and then the rode to the cemetery. And Diana placed the flower on her sister’s grave, Emily smith loving sister and daughter the gravestone read. They then drove to the park and just lay down on the grass. It was night time and you can see stars in the sky. They laid their backs on the floor and just talked.  “My little sister Emily used to say that angels watch over us” Michael smiled “off course they do” Diana went on “why didn’t they watch over my sister” Michael looked at her “Angels were there with her until the day she died”. Michael went on enthusiastically his face glowing from the moonlight “you see that star that’s Gabriel and the other Castiel, and Raphael. Diana smiled “so where is Michael” and Michael looked at her lovingly “his right here with you right now, ready to fight anything that will harm you”.

 “Wow class was tough this morning, and all the assignment given was hectic” Lucy was looking exhausted. “I can help you with it if you want. I’m going to see Maria moraine, peters sister, to  see how she’s doing it’s not easy losing a sibling” Diana was looking sad, lucy noded “well I’m going home to complete my assignment I really wish I can come with you send her my love”.

 Diana knocked on the white door, she and Maria had never really been friend she didn’t know how she’d react, a dark hair, medium side figure with straight long her opened the door, and she had bags around her eye as if she’d been crying a lot. She still looked cute even in that state and she didn’t wear glasses like peter, and wasn't good at arithmetics or English either. Peter and Maria had been twins. “Diana what are you doing here” Diana gave a warm smile “I came to see how you’re doing after peter” she nodded her head “you can come in if you want”.  She offered Diana a sit on the red coach “would you like me to get you something” Maria asked “no I’m fine”.  Maria sat down on the chair “is been terrible, my mom seem to have lost connection with the world” i mean first she lost her husband in a plane crash, now someone shot her son. It’s unimaginable the pain she’s going through”. Diana looked sympathetic “I know but how are you doing” Maria facial expression to changed that of angered and vengefulness “the police didn’t even do anything about it, said they could find no suspect, but I’ll find the person that killed my brother and but a bullet in his heart” Diana just looked ready to console her. She was suddenly aware that she had audience “I’m sorry i get so emotionally something” Diana got off her chair and when and gave Maria a hug and she started flooding out tears from her eyes. “You have every right to be emotional,someone just killed your twin brother, he was a smart, friendly and intelligent he couldn’t hurt a fly”. Maria cleaned the tears from her face. Then suddenly Diana was filled with a burning desire to help Maria.

“Maria I promise you I’ll help you find the killer” Maria looked up hopeful “you promise?” Diana thought for a moment “I promise.”