chapter 1 page 5

• Dedicated to Frank O'nello

“Hi Mrs. Smith, do you think she suspects” no she’s just in her room and my guess is she’s sulking” they both life they share something in common an undying love for a special girl, Diana. She walked up the stairs straight to Diana’s room. She was wearing a sweater and jeans with trainers looking cute, she also was wearing an apologetic face “Lucy I’m sorry about what happened, Bethany feels so terrible and wants to apologise, she was us to come over”. Diana smiled “I don’t feel like going anywhere right now Lucy” Lucy stood up got a dress out of Diana’s closet “I will make you go even if i have to drag you and your dead body there” she smiled and Diana smiled as well “fine, miss bossy, i will go get dress so we will go see Bethany and watch her go on about her sorry she is.

They got out of Lucy Volkswagen her dad gave her and approached the mansion before them, ringing the bell, the house had a smiling pool, a garage, ten rooms and a Jacuzzi and this is what Bethany parents call low class living. They walked to the door and Lucy rang the bell three times “She’s not even home” Diana protested, then she felt her hand on the door knob “why did they go out living the door opening”  Lucy looked like she didn’t have a clue. Then Diane stepped inside put on the light a was meant by a loud banging “surprise”, she nearly job out off her skin, over 200 people her classmates and people she didn’t know where there for her party, Bethany came out from the club gave Lucy a big hug and the music started playing. Everyone was having fun at the birthday party especially Bethany but Lucy wasn’t haven’t any fun at all the screaming crowd chanting her name, the hundreds of gifts were not enough to but a smile on Diana gorgeous flawless face. Matthew appeared from the crowd and walked up to Diana and smiled. He looked good with dark smouldering hair, gelled given him a glass look, and he was all suited up for the event. “You look beautiful he said” Diana gave a friendly smile. “I’ll say you don’t look to bad yourself but that would be cliché” Matthew smiled back at her “you don’t really want to be here do you”. Diana nodded elegantly swaying gold hair up and down. “Yes but I have to it’s my birthday party it’s it.”  “let’s go like we used to the school roof tops and look up at the sky, I promise you no one will missus, they wouldn’t even noticed were gone, Diana gave a look  “I promised I would never hurt, I swear on my life, I just want to be with you just like how we were before”. Diana smiled sadly “Nothing it’s how it is before”.  She then walks elegantly away, swaying golden straight hair sideways, up the stairs to Bethany’s room.

The atmosphere was hysterical everyone was dancing and having fun, Lucy was holding a glass of soda in her hand and was looking for Bethany through the crowd “Bethany” she shouted until Bethany came through the crowd half drunk. “here is the potion Bethany” Lucy said I a low voice give it to him do you understand” Bethany looked mischievous and evil. “Yes I understand” and she

Off to search for Michael. Michael was standing by the corner eyes looking steadily at the mayhem the call a party.  He was even more divinely handsome in a suit, his blonde hair gelled back to add to the gentlemanly effect, Bethany couldn’t help but stop and stare before going to him after tonight he will be all hers. She walked confidently up to him, “Hey Michael, enjoying the party? Would you like a drink?” Michael looked at her knowing “what are you trying to do poison me?” Bethany looked taking aback but quickly replied “No, I would never do that” Michael smiled making every muscle in Bethany’s body shiver with intensity. “Thank you” he said then he gulped the soda right down. She waited she expected some instant attraction from him but nothing happen he looked at her he same way he always had with no “special regard”. He noticed her staring “was something suppose to happen with the drink” Bethany looked guilty as if caught doing a terrible thing “that was a love potion wasn’t it Bethany” Michael asked in a serious tone “no matter how much love potion you used if the guy heart is not set on you it will never last” he smiled at Bethany then walked away. Bethany was left thinking about what just happened.

Michael walked graciously up the stairs to Bethany’s room, he enter and found Diana there crying “it seems so wrong that that I am having a party when Emily is dead and peter died yesterday. It’s just not fair”. he looked at her and said "i know". he went to her and used his hand to dry his tears. then she grabbed him and their body interlocked, she kiss him softly, interlocking all of him into her, and it was a slow passionate kiss. then suddenly she redrew "i'm sorry i don't know what go to me". micheal just gave a reassuring smile "i undersand perfectly, come let me take you out of here.she grabbed her jacket and they both went downstairs  and squeezed out of the crowd and out the door and got onn his bike and drove into the moonlight.