Chapter 2 page 5

Hey Lucy, it’s Dianna. I invited Michael over for dinner, mom spending the night at her friends.  You know I don’t know a thing about cooking, so I was wondering if you could come and do your magic here. Lucy was laughing on the other end of the phone, wow you sure do move fast Dianna don’t you it’s been like 3 weeks since you meet him, and you’ve not really broken up with your boyfriend yet. That’s the other thing Lucy I am going to Matt’s house to tell him it’s over, and I swear to you I’m going with my dad’s gun so he won’t dear try hurt me. Oh I almost forgot to ask you when you were saying that something terrible was going to happen, three weeks ago, the first time we saw Michael, what you saw, what you said. Lucy smiled is nothing feel a presence coming in, and at the same time it was as if I could feel the future. But I’m sure it’s nothing Michael seems like the perfect guy so, I’m very happy for you. You deserve to be happy after a long time of sadness. I’ll come and help you make the spaghetti Bolognese, just give me thirty minutes. 

Jason, I know you’re upset. No I’m not Jason replied while drinking his beer. You said that you’ve got it under control and you need to be close to her to be her guardian angel right? So what are you going to wear? Michael looked surprised, wear? Don’t look so surprise Michael, when we human go on a date we wear something special for the occasion.  Have you got anything in mind? Yeah I’ve got a tux you could borrow, and we’ll continue your human training tomorrow. Wait, what do you do on dates? I mean I see how people behave on date, from above, but I’ve never been in that situation. You mean never had a date when you’re in heaven? Jason, were spirits, we don’t date.  Don’t worry mate, I will show you how to behave on a date; it should be easy for an angel.

Diana walked up to the white painted house, with the number 39 on it, and knocked twice on the door. Hey Diana, Matthew said after opening the door. Hey Matthew, we need to talk.  Come on in, can I get you anything. She walked in to the tidy room, beautifully decorated with paintings and pictures. Matthew, the last time we talked, Matthew cut in abruptly. Look, I know I hit you, I should have never done that, I don’t know why I did that. That wasn’t me and it will never happen again, I was just so angry.

I know, it was unlike you, I mean the last couple of months have been unlike you, you now smoke, drink, do drugs, not to talk about telling and showing your girlfriend intimate and private secrets to your football friends. The last couple of months have been horrible for me too, matt, and I don’t need this in my life. We are done, were over. I’m sorry but it has to be this way. Matthew looked crushed and heartbroken. Please I beg of you don’t do this. I still love you. Diana looked sympathetic. "I’m sorry Matthew were over". You and I know we were over a long time ago. Anger started emerging on Matthews face. "it's him isn’t it the new guy, Michael, his been here for like what three weeks, and everybody falling for him, all the girls at his feet, the teachers think he’s the perfect student. Coach thinking he’s a potential football player. Even you Diana, you’re falling for him. I thought you were different". Diana shakes her head, I don’t have to stay here and take this. She walks out of the house, shutting the door behind her.