Chapter 4 page 1 (Nice to meet you Raphael)

“I have never felt this happy in my whole life, I think I’m in love” Diana was smiling and dancing in her Lucy’s room while playing unbreakable by west life on the radio. “Wow you really like this guy”. “Yeah I do, he’s so is perfect, and he’s incredible. Every time I’m with him I feel he’ll never hurt me in anyway, he’s like the angel I’ve been praying for all my life.” Lucy laughed “are you sure he’s human?” Lucy joked and Diana took a pillow and threw it on Lucy. “But seriously, it’s like with him everything is better with him. Lucy smiled “I’m happy for you honestly, I hope your happiness last”. Diana smiled back “I hope so too”.

“So this is where you guys are, I went to Diana’s place to look for you, seriously girls we have a fashion show to do, cheerleading competition coming up, a murder to solve and exams to study for. And your here chilling and doing nothing” Bethany was telling off Diana and Lucy. Diana and Lucy began to laugh and Bethany gave them a warning look. “Ok Bethany we’ve heard you. Let’s get started with the fashion show”. The girls brought and book and item and became organising the schedule of the fashion show when Diana phone beeped telling her she has a text message. “Let me guess dream lover boy” Bethany said sarcastically. “Yes it’s Michael” and Diana went downstairs to read the text message. Lucy added “Don’t be a kill joy bethany. She’s happy. Give her a break”. Bethany sniggered “not for long, the guys who seems the best always are the worst”. “You just hate him because he is the first guy to ever refuse your advances. I mean your love potion didn’t even work”. Bethany hissed “please, he wasn’t even that hot”. Lucy laughed “yeah he is.” “Just shut up Lucy” Bethany fired back. “Oh by the way another of that meteor rocks thing or something fell o earth. Lucy was surprise “wow, I’m wondering want that is, maybe it’s superman”. Lucy sniggered “don’t be silly there’s nothing like superman maybe it’s nothing”.

The next day an extremely handsome looking guy with suit and tie, with dark hair, tall and dashing approached the gates of Beverly high. “Wow, you must be new here, I’ll remember if I ever saw a handsome face like yours” Bethany said as she approached him. He smiled “Thanks but on the contrary I don’t go to this school” Bethany smiled “so what brings you here, tell me if you’re looking for someone I know everyone in this school. Beverly hills’ is a small town”. He smiled and Bethany fell right under his spell “I’m looking for my brother”. “Who is your brother?” bethany asked. “you might not know him, his name is Michael”. Bethany smiled “wow, Michael I know him, and actually he lives next door to my friend. I should I’ve known you’re his brother. It’s seem like your family has been blessed with handsome good looks that is out of this world”. Raphael gave a devilish smile “we’ll thank you miss”. Bethany smiled “it’s Philips, Bethany Philips and what it’s your name. I mean I know your surname is spears but what’s your name?” “My name is Raphael, Raphael spears” Raphael replied in a flirtatious way. "Rapheal, i think your going to be trouble" Betahny said. "actually i'm an angel" diana laughed hard "yeah right" micheal smiled at Bethany and Bethany smiled back “Nice to meet you Raphael follow me and I’ll take you to your brother”.