chapter 1 page 1- (prologue) Sparks of attraction

Diana smith brushed though her long hair delicately and smoothly, she looked in the mirror, the mirror loved her and was enchanted by her beauty, engulfing every bit of her features and reflecting her radiance and elegance, mesmerising intense blue eyes and long, immaculate golden blonde hair that shines brighter than the sun embracing her back all the way down to her curves. She wore a tank top and mini skirt, grabbed her black jacket and cat walked through the stairs to the kitchen. She was seventeen but look as mature and developed as a nineteen year old.  She was tall and slender and could easily be mistaken for a model.  She grabbed an apple and was heading towards the door, a woman with exactly the same features was staring at Diana “won’t you have breakfast” she suggested. “No thank you mom” Diana replied and walked out of the door towards the street.

The hall way was packed with a stream of never ending student going to their locker and individual classes. A 6ft handsome, hazel eyes young boy named Mathew Prescott was waiting patient next to Diana locker. Diana came and was fidgeting at her locker. “Where were you did weekend?” Diana look feed up and angry “I was busy” Matthew looked as if he was just stabbed in the heart “And you couldn’t call” Diana was looking into her locker getting her stuff “my phone was switched off she said”. Matthew looks intensely into her eyes searching for an answer and an explanation but couldn’t find it. “Diana was going on”. Diana looked thoughtful for a minute then said “I’m tired of this relationship, i'm tired of your drinking, smoking and drug abuse. I want out of this relationship” she said and grabbed her books and was about walking out, suddenly Matthew grabbed her hand and landed a hot firing slap on her cheek “don’t you ever walk out on me and us, after what we've been through. we are bonded by blood, soul, body and mind, and no one can ever take you away from me NO ONE” he shouted. Diana screamed “let go of me Matt, you’re hurting me”. Mr Sullivan the history teacher came down the hallway and walked toward them “what is going on here?” he demanded, Matthew smiled mischievously and replied “we were just having a little alone to time, aren’t we Diana” he looked unimpressed “you guys need to head to class now”  and walked off without looking back. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you, I never want to hurt you, I love you” matt pleading with compelling hazel eyes that wanted her to forgive and forget what happened, but Diana eyes which was unmistakably full of fear and horror at what just happened would never forget and it will be engraved in her memory. “I need to head back to class” Diana said half walking and half running.Michael starred intensely in the hallway as if in a trace “this is just the beginning”.

Diana and her best friend Lucy valentine were having lunch in the over crowed and noisy canteen. Lucy is a mixed race, 5ft girl, with red hair, brown eyes and short legs. She looked sexy in her beaded mini skirt and white small top. “So are you a sexy school girl today?” Diana teased, “Yeah, I feel sexy and beautiful today” Lucy replied with a sandwich in her mouth, “Did you know that peter moraine, was found dead with 5 bullets in his heart this morning at his house” the shock and surprised in Diana face was unmistakable Peter moraine was a school geek, she got close to last term, he was impressively smart, brilliant and intelligent. He helped her with her equation, and he liked her so much and asked her out once, which she didn’t accepted even though she thought he was cute. “Oh my God who can do such an evil thing, its unimaginable. I have to see his sister Maria and express my condolence; everyone was so mean and unkind to him. I could have been a friendlier towards him you know.” Diana looked sad and sympathetic “five bullets in the heart” Lucy emphasised “poor peter” she added and diana shaked her head. "something is coming, it's powerful, strong,very strong, your life is about to change forever" diana was shocked and scared all at once "what are you talking about Lucy" lucy looked like she was in a trance "i can feel it, throughout today it's been coming closer and closer it's a great force from within the school". Diana was getting really scared now "what is it?" she asked in a low pitched tone  like she was pleading for an answer."i don't know diane, i just feel it".

suddenly her expression changed her mouth hanged open as if she has seen something that is totally out of this world. “What is it?” Diana looked backed and was dumb founded by what she saw. His eyes were to die for dreamly,deep blue and intense with the furious passion burning intensely within her soul. his hair golden blonde shining deeply like the sun, face gorgeous like that of a superstar. how wouldn’t she have fallen head over hills in love with him?.