Chapter 14

Patrick's POV

⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️ DONT READ IF SEXUAL SCENES MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE.

We had been sitting by the fire for hours now. Mostly everyone was reaching the point of being drunk, including Violet, not that it took much for her to get drunk. Victor sat to my right, eating marshmallows out of the bag slowly as he stared out at the lake. Belch was leaned back in his chair, looking up, the stars clear in the cloudless sky. Violets friend, whatever the fuck her name was, was sitting on the arm of Henry's chairs, laughing at something he said. She kept glancing over at me every once in a while, making it obvious that she wanted to talk to me. She would bite her lip, pushing her wet hair behind her ear as she stared me down. I don't get it, no matter how Non-approachable I act towards people, some how they still won't leave me alone.

I looked over in Violets direction to see her sitting cross legged on her chair. She was still wearing only her white bikini that was now starting to dry, a pink beach towel draped over her bare shoulders. She had the same s'more she had been holding onto for hours sitting on the arm of her chair. She looked over at her friend as the girl looked over at me for the millionth time, biting into her lip. A feral expression washing over her innocent face. I liked when she looked like that, like she was ready to beat the shit out of someone. The fire reflected off of her sunburned face, her caramel colored eyes looking orange against the flames. I couldn't take it anymore, just having to stare at her from across this circle.

I stood up quickly making my way over to her chair. I leaned forward putting my hands on the arms of her chair. I looked down at her, letting my eyes roam her body as I towered over her. "Inside. Now." I said standing back up and waking into the house. I made my way into the kitchen, leaning against the counter as I waited for her. She stumbled her way into the house, looking around before noticing me in the kitchen. As she made her way over to me, steading herself by holding onto the counter. I quickly grabbed her, "God you look fucking good in this" I growled hooking my finger into the waistband of her swimsuit bottoms and yanking her towards me by them. She rolled her eyes, pushing her damp waves out of her face.

"What's with the attitude little girl" I chuckled taking a hard grip on her jaw, forcing her gaze up towards me. "I saw the way she was looking at you" she mumbled, trying to push my hand away from her face. Annoyed, I turned her around and shoved her so she was bent over the counter. "You think I have any interest in her?" I said grabbing her arms and pinning them against her back. She wiggled hard, very obviously trying to get out of my grip. I let my hand come down hard against her exposed ass, making her gasp. "Answer my fucking question Violet" I said against her ear. She was now on her tippy toes, having a hard time touching the floor with her upper body against the counter.

She still said nothing. "You think I want that? You think I wanna fuck anyone but you?" I said smacking her once again, harder this time. She whimpered from my harsh touch. "I don't know" she said, breathing hard. I took a hard grip on a handful of her hair. "You don't know? Did I not fuck you hard enough yet? Did I not make you cum hard enough to make you know that I only want to fuck you? Huh?" I said biting down hard into her shoulder as I grinded against her. A quiet moan fell from her lips as she pushed back against me. "Ya that's what I fucking thought" I chuckled pulling her bottoms down to mid thigh. I ran my fingers over her core before pushing 2 of them inside of her. She shivered underneath me arching her back as I curled my fingers inside of her.

I pumped them in and out of her, making her into a moaning whimpering mess, before pulling them out and setting them in my mouth. "God how could I ever wanna fuck anything other then this tight little cunt?" I said spanking her core making her yelp. I glanced over at the door, making sure no one was making there way inside, not that I cared. I would fuck her anytime, anywhere, not matter who was watching. I pulled her bottoms down a bit further before unzipping my jeans and lining myself up at her entrance. "Beg it for" I said rubbing slow circles against her sensitive skin. "Please" she said trying to lean back enough to gain contact, I pushed her forward tightening my grip on her arms to keep her in place.

"Use your words Violet, tell me what you want me to do to you" I said pressing into her just enough enough to make her squirm. "I want you to fuck me til I can't walk" she said looking back at me, her watery eyes big and innocent as she became more and more frustrated. I immediately pushed my full length inside of her, giving her no time to adjust. I pounded into her mercilessly, tiny whines and moans coming from the girl as she did her best to keep quiet. What a good girl she was.

Her legs started to shake, her knees buckling under her as she tried to keep her ass up for me. I let go of her arms turning her around and picking her up, setting her on the counter top, pulling her bottoms off and tossing them to the side. I pulled her to the edge and tossed one of her legs over my shoulder holding the other out to the side giving myself as much access as possible. As I pushed myself back in she threw her head back in pleasure. She wrapped her arms around my neck, desperate to be as close as she could. Her small noises of pleasure made me groan, the sound of her sweet voice in my ear as I defiled her making me crazy. "I'm gonna cum" she said, her grip around my neck growing tighter as her cunt began to throb. I clamped my hand down over her mouth, pumping into her harder as I rubbed circles against her clit.

She pressed her hands into my chest dragging her fingernails against my skin as convulsions pulsed through her body. She tensed up in my armS as the pleasure overtook her. Her breathing was heavy, sweat gathered on her chest as she rode out her climax. I didn't stop, not letting her have any type of break as I continued. Her moans where shaky now, the overstimulation taking over her as she gripped the marble counter top. My pace increased before I pulled out to finish, cuming across her throbbing cunt.

I grabbed the towel that was sitting on the sink and began to clean her off. I did so slowly, making sure to make her twitch from the contact. I leaned forward grabbing her by the throat and pulling her in for a rough kiss. As I pulled away I tightened my grip around her pretty little neck. Her cheeks turned pink as she did her best to breath under my grip.

"Don't forget who you belong to" I smirked before zipping my jeans back up and heading back outside. I ran my hands through my messy hair, wiping the sweat from my forehead. I looked down and noticed long red scratch marks across my chest and on my arms. Violets friend looked over at my once again, her eyes tracing over the marks. A look of realization washed over her face and she quickly looked away, her attention now fully on Henry. I think she finally got it.