Chapter 7

Violets POV

⚠️mentions of bulimia⚠️ PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU FEEL TRIGGERED BY THIS TOPIC

I shoved my fingers down my throat, forcing the contents of my stomach to make a reappearance. Dad had insisted that I eat this morning, he refused to let me leave the table until my plate was bare. Now the problem was I had to get rid of it all. If I didn't I knew I would regret it for the rest of the day. Considering Patrick was probably going to tell everyone how revolting my body was already I didn't want to add anymore to what was already there.
My stomach ached and my throat burned but I wasn't going to stop until I felt empty.

I jumped when I heard a loud knock on the bathroom door. "Vi hurry up we're gonna be late" Belch said sounding annoyed. I was quiet for a moment trying to think of an excuse. "I'm just brushing my teeth I'll be right out" I said turning on the sink. He paused before speaking again, I knew he was listening through the door. "I'll be in the car"

I hurried up and finished and rinsed out my mouth and washed my hands. As I exited the bathroom I grabbed my backpack and threw it over my shoulder before heading to the car. I hopped in and Belch immediately put it in drive and took off out of the drive way. "What the hell took you so long Vi?" his voice sounded annoyed, but also worried. "Sorry, My stomach was hurting" I replied with a shrug. He didn't push the conversation further but I could tell he didn't believe me.

We picked up the rest of the boys and headed to the school. the ride was awkward considering I had to sit right next to Patrick. I didn't make eye contact with him the whole ride. In fact I stared at out the opposite window to avoid looking at him at all costs. Me being a grade younger then them didn't get to seem them much. Only in the hallways and at lunch, which sucks cause they were really my only friends, but today would come in handy. The further I could stay away from him the better.

The day went by so slow. I stared at the clock in every class watching the hands tic slowly around not hearing a word that the teachers spoke. When the final bell rang I sprinted out of the classroom and headed to my locker. I got out all the things I needed to take home and started towards the door.

As I walked past Greta of course she had to do something to torment me. She threw her backpack down at my feet causing me to trip. I stuck my arms out in front of my to catch myself but before I could hit the ground I felt an arm hook around my waist and pull me back up. I turned around expecting to see my brother or one of his friends but instead I was met with icey pale blue eyes and shaggy dark hair. I quickly pulled away from his hold and started gathering my belongings while laughing nervously.

"Sorry about that, totally my fault" I said as I shoved books and papers back onto my backpack. "No worries" he chuckled. I stared at him for a minute, I didn't recognize him at all. "Are you new or something? I've just never seen you around" I asked brushing stray hairs behind my ear. "Ya I am actually in from Arizona" he replied running his hand through his messy hair. "Wow long drive then huh?" I said with another awkward laugh. "Ya-" He said with a shrug. I noticed his eyes searching my body before returning to my face. ", but I like the view here much better" I blushed hard.

Suddenly I felt a tight grip around my upper arm. I turned to see Patrick standing there giving me the death glare, if looks could kill. "Well I gotta go, see you around" I said and gave him a friendly wave. "Sorry, I was talking to that new guy" I said giving an explanation as to why I wasn't already in the car, hoping and praying that was the reason he had grabbed me.

His grip tightened making me whimper as he dragged me along behind him. "Ya I could obviously fucking see that " he replied harshly. I dug my heels into the ground forcing him to stop. "What's your problem?" I questioned, confused as to why this whole situation was bothering him so much. I was like two minutes late, he wasn't going to die. He turned around and pushed me hard up against the brick wall of the school.

"Are you fucking kidding me Vi" He growled. I just stood there staring at him, waiting for him to say more. "I walk in there to see you talking to some random fucking guy you don't even know, flirting with that piece of shit. God your lucky I didn't kill him then and there" I had never heard Patrick sound so mad before. i was completely taken back by what was coming out of his mouth.

I could feel my blood start to boil as my temper made an appearance. It angered me deeply that he would blow up on me for simple speaking to that kid. "Why do you even care. It's not like your my boyfriend, you used me for a quick fuck and now it's over. I don't understand why your so fucking mad. You got what you wanted didn't you?" I barked back, tears welling on my eyes as I looked at the ground. I couldn't believe I had let him use me like that.

He grabbed my jaw hard and forced my face back up so I had to look at him. "A quick fuck? That's what you think?" his eyes searched my face. "Your not some quick fuck, why would you even fucking think that. Your fucking mine. Do you understand me Violet. Your mine and only fucking mine so if I ever see you talking to that little shit again I'm going to fucking skin him. You hear me Vi?" Shocked I just stood there. "Is this some kind of joke?" I questioned genuinely confused by this entire interaction. Why would he, Patrick Hockstetter, want me in any way. I had been infatuated with him for years and now suddenly he wanted me, it had to be a prank.

The way he spoke made my stomach churn. I clamped my thighs together hoping the ache between them would subside. "I thought you were just drunk" I said slowly. He released his vice grip on my face and leaned in close, I could feel his breath against my ear causing butterfly's to explode within me. "Your my property now, don't you ever fucking forget that" his voice was calm yet threatening. All I could think to do was stare at him, my breath shaky. "Now go get in the fucking car"