The battle

Brando's P.O.V.

I got out as she started yelling. I knew what she was doing. She saw me leaving and turned to yell at the blonde. I waited, until she left to the toilets. She wiped her tears and laughed. I hit her with something i found and she fainted. I teleported her to the woods. I also teleported Ian, in case i won. I mean i have to die. Joy deserves to live. I am not alive anyways. Ian looked at me and smiled.

-Why am i here?  he asked.

-In case i win.

-Why are you doing this?

-What?

-Why are you letting her win?

-Because i am dead.

-What do you mean?

-I am like my mother. Dead. I just came to complete her plan. Not that i wanted to. I hate hurting my cousin. But she controls me.  he nodded.

-Why are you not calling her mom?  i added.

-Just because.

-You know, that pisses her. Today might be her last day. You had to call her mom even for once.

-I know. I had my chance. But i am just not used to it.

-Okay I understand.  i said and looked at her. She had her eyes open.

-How long are you awake?  i asked.

-Long enough to hear everything. Now let's begin.

We got our positions. Joy put a shield at Ian. Her hands were orange. She shot fire at me. I said Aguamenti and the fire stopped. We started shooting at each other. After a while we were both tired. Sweat ran in our foreheads. She obviously had enough, because she took the weird form she had taken to defeat my mother. She shot a pink power at me yelling. I didn't do anything. I let her kill me. I fought the urge to shoot back. I started fading. She stopped and came towards me. She had tears in her eyes. I wiped them with my thumb.

-No tears please.  i said and engulfed her in a hug. She sobbed, but tried not to, because not crying was sorta my last wish.

I waved and faded.

Joy's P.O.V.

It was over. No one could hurt us. I hugged Ian and we went home. I checked my phone. I had 30 missing calls from Justin. What now? I called him.

Hey Justin. You need something?

Yes. Can we talk at the park? Please.

Okay no problem.

He hung up and i put some others clothes on. I told Ian about going out in the park a little. He nodded.

-Goodbye mom see you later.  he said and i felt tears in my eyes. He wiped them with his thumb and i kissed his cheek. The park wasn't far away. I saw Justin sitting in a bench. I sat with him.

-What was so important?  i asked him concerned.

-Look that will be difficult. I like you more than a friend. In fact, i liked you the first time i saw you. Call me cheesy, but it is true. I understand if you don't like me back.  Justin said without taking a break. I thought of it. Without hesitation i kissed him.

-Does that answer your question?  i asked him and he nodded smiling.

In the end we were all happy. Me and Justin ended up together and Ian started calling me mum. Our lives were awesome. And i quit my powers. There was no witch now. Everyone was normal.