The Bad Guy

Joy's P.O.V.

Last night Liam texted me to ask me if i wanted to go out with him. I texted a yes and waited for a responce. After 5 minutes he said he had to go to the dentist's. Emma didn't tell me about a dentist appointment. I knew because we would hang out today without Nat, because she has a date with Justin. I texted Justin to ask him if he was ready.

(Joy are with the bold and Justin with Italic)

Hey are you ready?

For what?

Your date with Nat?

I don't have a date with Nat.

She said she will go out with you.

No sorry. I didn't ask her out today.

Want to hang out with us?

With whom?

With me and Emma.

Where?

In the library. She needs some help and you can borrow other books too.

Okay. I will come to your place in 5.

See ya.

-Emma, Justin is coming with us.

-Doesn't he have a date with Nat?

-He said that he didn't ask her out today.

-Oh okay.

After 5 minutes Justin came and greeted us. Emma blushed and waved. She still has a crush on him.

-Hey girls. Ready to go?

-Yep. We said in unison and started walking.

The library was quiet as usual. I let Justin help Emma. I know. I am a fantastic friend. I explored the shelves to find some books to borrow, when i saw Logan. He wwas the one that bullied me the most. I quickly went to another shelf, but he noticed me. He came to me and raised his hand. I closed my eyes waiting for pain, but nothing came. I opened my eyes to see Logan waiting for me to shake his hand.

-I want to start over. Sorry for bullying you. I had problems at home and you just seemed weak so i.. you know. Please forgive me?

-Okay fine. Let's be friends.  i shook his hand and he gave me his number to text him etc. I sat on the desks the library has and started reading. I felt someone looking at me. I turned my head and saw a shadow. I blinked and it disappeared. I brushed it off, but i kept feeling someone looking at me. I went to a corner where no one could see me and waited. The shadow appeared.

-What do you want?  i asked.

-To destroy you. No offence.  he said.

-None taken. You are doing your job. I am afraid i can't let you win me.  i said and teleported us in a place that no one would hear.

-Now tell me. Who are you working for?  i asked.

-I am afraid you can't know.  he said and stepped out of the dark. I saw his face. He had a thunder just like mine. That meant only one thing.

-Cousin?  i asked. Wizard families had the same scars. But the cousins, aunts, grandpas etc had a little different scar.

-Yes. You never met me, but here we are Joy.   he said.

-Why are you working for her? 

-For who?

-Don't play the dumb. The witch.

-First she is my mother and second wouldn't you like to know my name?  he said.

-Okay fine. What's your name?

-Mother named me Brando. I know weird name. I have to warn you. She can control me. So if i hurt you i am sorry. I want you to know that i would never hurt you.  he said truthful.

I searched his eyes for a hint showing me that he is lying. I found nothing, because he was saying the truth. He suddenly hugged me. My eyes widened but i hugged back. He then pointed his wand at me. I knew she controlled him. Before he said a word, i closed his mouth and petrified him. I hugged him again and left. I left him standing there petrified with his mouth closed. He will be okay. The spell will wear off.

I transported in the library. Emma an Justin were still reading.

-Guys i am a little tired. I will go home. You can continue.  i said.

-Okay Joy. Bye. Text me later.  said Emma. Justin waved.

I went home. Ian was sitting in my bed.

-Ian get up. Time to practise with Maroon.

-Fine.  he groaned.

I led him in the woods and they started practising. I wasn't paying attention. I felt something hitting me. The last thing i heard was mom.

Ian's P.O.V.

Maroon taught me how to put someone in shock. I accidentally shot it at Joy, who seemed to not notice.

-Mom.  i screamed as she fell.

-Please tell me she will wake up.  i begged Maroon.

-Yes she just needs to sleep without noise. It's late. You should sleep. Teleport her and you and get some sleep.

I focused and imagined Joy's room. I opened my eyes and there we were. I put her in the bed and i slept into a sleeping bag. I let her sleep alone, because she needed to rest.