Singing contest

Natashia's P.O.V.

What have i done? Joy won't like that. I quickly left from Emma's house. I texted her the reason. She will be mad at me and she will be right. I ran to my house and unlocked the door.

-Hey mum and dad. Where is Joy?  i asked.

-She is in a friend of hers. She said she will have a sleepover. She will probably come. Wasn't she with you?

-No. She went to another house i guess.

-Okay. Did you eat anything? Want some pancakes?

-Yes please. I am starving.  I sat and ate the pancakes. I will tell Joy later.

Joy's P.O.V.

I woke up, feeling someone's arms around me. I turned my head and saw Justin. I shook him a bit and he woke up.

-Good morning sleepy head.  i said and he laughed.

-Good morning to you too. Want to eat some breakfast?  he asked.

-No sorry. My parents are waiting for me and i have to take Ian from Stephanie's.

-Okay. See you later then. Give Nat my love. 

-Will do!  i said and left from his house. I headed to Stephanie's first. I knocked the door and mr George opened.

-Hey Joy good morning. What brings you here?  he said.

-Good morning to you too. I am here to take Ian.

-You are his nanny or something? As far as i know his mom is a teacher.

-I adopted him sir.

-Oh okay then young lady. He is upstairs. Come in. He just woke up.

-Thanks.  i said heading upstairs. I knocked the door.

-Can i come in?  i asked.

-Yes Joy come in.  said Steph.

-Hey guys. Ian you ready? We are leaving.

-Yes i am.

-How are you Steph?

-I am good. How are you nanny?  Yes i am her nanny. That's how we met.

-I am good Steph. Well we have to go. Don't forget to read your maths.

-I won't. Will you come later to help me?

-I have time at noon. I will come. Tell your mum and dad.

-Okay.

-Oh i almost forgot. There is a singing contest this afternoon. I am participating. Want to come?

-Yesss.  she squealed. I will ask mom and dad.  she added.

-Don't worry they are informed. Tell them that you want to come.  i waved, took Ian's hand and we left. I said a quick goodbye to Steph's family and we went home.

Nat was eating and mum with dad were watching TV.

-Hey Joy. Did you eat something? If not take Ian and come eat some pancakes.  mom said.

-Okay mom. Hi to you too.  i said kissing their heads.

-Hey Nat. How was the sleepover?

-Nice. Where were you at?  i could see that something went wrong, but i decided to let her tell me when she is ready. She seemed uncomfortable.