Thinking

Joy's P.O.V.

My cousin is supposed to be dead. How can he be the bad guy? My family isn't bad. First my aunt and now my so called cousin. I wish mum and dad weren't that bad. I should probably stop thinking about it.

Scarlet can you come here please?

Yes of course. What is it?

I will tell you when you come.

On my way.

-So what do you want to tell me?  she asked. Ian was still asleep with Felix and i decided that i shouldn't tell them anything yet.

-The bad guy. He is my cousin.

-What?  she gasped.

-I am tired of fighting my own family. That witch wasn't a very good aunt.

-I feel you. My family is dead and i have to visit them every day. But i don't have time.

-Yeah. Do you think i should tell them?

-Who?

-These two.  i pointed to a sleeping Ian and Felix.

-Not now. Let them enjoy the moment.

-That's the problem. I never had the chance to enjoy a moment. I was always ready for a fight. I barely slept these years.

-Yeah. But they don't have your life.

-So you imply i am dragging them with me in dangerous situations?

-No. I think you shouldn't have given powers to Ian.

-What if i die? Ian has to fight.

-You really have a plan for everything, aren't you?  she rolled her eyes.

-Yep.  i said smiling.

-I think you should wake them up now.  she said leaving me alone with my thoughts.

-Ian, Felix wake up.  i said shaking them a bit. No responce.

-Guys?  i asked.

-Wake up.  i yelled and shook them harder.

-What? What happened? I am awake.  Ian said still a little sleepy.

-I have to tell you something. Wake Felix up please.

-Okay.

_ What is it?  he groaned.

-I know who the bad guy is.

-Tell us then.

*Flashback*

-Hey girls. Ready to go?

-Yep. We said in unison and started walking.

The library was quiet as usual. I let Justin help Emma. I know. I am a fantastic friend. I explored the shelves to find some books to borrow, when i saw Logan. He wwas the one that bullied me the most. I quickly went to another shelf, but he noticed me. He came to me and raised his hand. I closed my eyes waiting for pain, but nothing came. I opened my eyes to see Logan waiting for me to shake his hand.

-I want to start over. Sorry for bullying you. I had problems at home and you just seemed weak so i.. you know. Please forgive me?

-Okay fine. Let's be friends. i shook his hand and he gave me his number to text him etc. I sat on the desks the library has and started reading. I felt someone looking at me. I turned my head and saw a shadow. I blinked and it disappeared. I brushed it off, but i kept feeling someone looking at me. I went to a corner where no one could see me and waited. The shadow appeared.

-What do you want? i asked.

-To destroy you. No offence. he said.

-None taken. You are doing your job. I am afraid i can't let you win me. i said and teleported us in a place that no one would hear.

-Now tell me. Who are you working for? i asked.

-I am afraid you can't know. he said and stepped out of the dark. I saw his face. He had a thunder just like mine. That meant only one thing.

-Cousin? i asked. Wizard families had the same scars. But the cousins, aunts, grandpas etc had a little different scar.

-Yes. You never met me, but here we are Joy. he said.

-Why are you working for her?

-For who?

-Don't play the dumb. The witch.

-First she is my mother and second wouldn't you like to know my name? he said.

-Okay fine. What's your name?

-Mother named me Brando. I know weird name. I have to warn you. She can control me. So if i hurt you i am sorry. I want you to know that i would never hurt you. he said truthful.

I searched his eyes for a hint showing me that he is lying. I found nothing, because he was saying the truth. He suddenly hugged me. My eyes widened but i hugged back. He then pointed his wand at me. I knew she controlled him. Before he said a word, i closed his mouth and petrified him. I hugged him again and left. I left him standing there petrified with his mouth closed. He will be okay. The spell will wear off.

I transported in the library. Emma an Justin were still reading.

-Guys i am a little tired. I will go home. You can continue. i said.

-Okay Joy. Bye. Text me later. said Emma. Justin waved.

*End of Flashback*

-Now you know.  i said explaining everything. And by everything i mean everything.

-So what will we do?  Ian asked.

-You will train with Maroon. Felix will help me improve my magic. Do we have a deal Ian?

-Yes.  he nodded and shook my hand.

-Now go.  i said and he left.