The Sleepover

Joy's P.O.V.

We stayed up till 4 am. Mostly talking and watching movies. They also tried my and Natashia's clothes. I let them borrow some of my hoodies and Natashia let us borrow some t-shirts. When we go to Emma's house we will borrow clothes from her too. At 2 am the girls decided to play truth or dare. I knew they would say truth so we all say our crushes. Typical girls. And so they did.

-Joy truth or dare?  Emma asked.

-Truth.  i sighed. I had it coming.

-Who is your crush?  they looked at me pleadingly.

-Liam.  i said. She smirked.

-Sooooo you like my brother? 

-Yes. Is there any problem?

-No. We will be sisters-in-law when you two marry.  they giggled like idiots.

-Shut up. It's one-sided.

-You bet?

-What? You know something that i don't?

-Nope.

-Whatever Nat truth or dare?  Nat is her nickname.

-Truth. 

-Who is your crush?  i asked bored, because it was boring.

-Justin.  she blushed.

-OOOOO. Like we didn't have that coming.  i said rolling my eyes.

-Shut up sis.  she elbowed me playful. I healed it when they weren't watching me.

-So Emma truth or dare?

-Truth.

-Who is your crush?  Nat asked with enthusiasm. I personally find it dumb telling your crush, because it's always one-sided.

-Justin.  she mumbled.

-What? I didn't hear.  Nat whined. Oh yes you did.

-I said Justin.  she said louder.

-Now what? Are you going to argue for a boy? I don't think it's worth it. Not that Justin isn't good. I think he should choose. But not now.   i said. They nodded. Felix put his head out of the sleeping bag and demanded petting. I brushed his fur with my fingers. He meowed with pleasure. He snuggled up to me and i snuggled him. He let me be. The girls decided to see a movie, but i refused. I wanted to make up for what i did to Ian. So without moving i made two rings with my magic. Two magic, friendship rings. As long as we have those rings we will always be friends. I am thinking of adopting Ian in a couple of years. The girls were sleeping after 2 movies. I got up carefully not to wake Felix up. I put a clone in my place. I lift them up with my magic and put them in their sleeping bags. Then i teleport in the place my clone is and quickly put my arms around Felix. He moves a bit, but he didn't wake up. I drifted to a dreamless sleep.