Chapter 10

Please people ask me questions! Quick side note: I absolutely hate how chapter 9 turned out, it's SO FREAKING CRINGEY. So just pretend the date went well, they made out a bit and said I love you...and forget about chapter 9!!! Also, I feel like i really rushed their relationship and that there isn't much more for me to expand on for now, so I'm gonna focus on the other characters a bit more! Ok? Great! Fun! Imma shut up and write this shit!

Angelica POV

I step out of the movie theatre and sigh heavily. Movies these days suck. I should explain, Eliza and Peggy were at some party I didn't want to go to, so I decided to go to the theatre by myself. Did I mention the movie was terrible? Well, it was,it really was. I walk down the sidewalk to my pink car. THAT'S RIGHT BISHES! MY CAR IS PINK! On the way, I pass by James Madison and Thomas Jefferson making out in some alley. WAIT! WHAT?!? I immediately double back and am once again met with the two boys kissing. I clear my throat loudly and they jump apart. "Ohmygodangelicaiswearwewerentkissing' Jefferson blurted out.

"Thomas, you were literally in front of me" I deadpan

"Please, please don't tell anyone, we're keeping it private for now!" James says quickly "Why?"

"I..um...I don't really know...I guess I'm still coming to terms with my sexuality" Thomas admits, hanging his head. "I really want to be more open with our relationship but...I'm scared..." Aw, poor kid. I've known Thomas for a while. We met when we were both on vacation in France and our rocky friendship was born. Thomas grew up in a very religious family and was taught that being LGBTQ+ was wrong. Thomas is..difficult. He tends to hide his emotions and lash out at everyone. Unless you get to know him, he just seems like your everyday asshole. "I'm going to help you guys"

"What?"

"Both of you, in my car, "Isn't that considered kidnapping..?" James asks cautiously. "No you dipshits, I'm going to help you!"

PAUSE

Can I do that...? Meh, I'm the author, I can make this as weird as I please. Anyways, sorry to interrupt but 2 things!

First, WRITER'S BLOCK IS A BITCH

Second, look at this amazing fanart by freesmooches!!! I swear I cry every time I see it 😭💗

RESUME ▶️

"How exactly?"

"Remind me...which one of us is going to college for psychology????"

"You..." Thomas sighs. "Great! Now get in my car, so I can counsel the shit out of you!"

They walk to my car and slide into the back as I hop into the driver's seat. I shove my key into the ignition and quickly pull out of the parking spot. "So, where exactly are you bringing us?" James questions. "It depends, where was your first date?"

"Central Park" They say together. I smile and giggle slightly at their enthusiasm. "Central Park it is!" 

Timeskip to when they get to the park, brought to you by the fact that "Hurricane" is underrated

Thomas and James lead me down the long paths to the fountain that looks like the one from Friends. "At the time, James was going through a heavy Friends phase, so I brought him here for a picnic" Thomas explained as James blushed. "Well, come sit down!" I say beconning them to sit down next to me." Once they do, I begin my questioning. It's all going well until I decide to ask what their biggest conflict generally is. "He keeps our relationship a secret, we always have to sneak around because Tommy doesn't want people to know about us." James whispers, "It's..it's like he doesn't care.."

"That's not true baby, I love you!"

"Then why do you refuse to let anyone know about us"

"I'm..I'm scared Jemmy...what if they-"

"Thomas, we've been dating for a year!"

"I know, but I-"

"No Thomas! I'm sick of all this hiding, of you being so worried about what other people think, unless you can prove that you actually give a shit about me, we're over!" James yells, running off "Jemmy, wait-!"

"I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so, sorry! I really thought that I could help but I just ruined everything!" I cry, tears running down my face. "I'm such an idiot, I can't believe I actually I could-"

"Angie, it's not your fault, it's mine! He's right, I was so selfish a-and now he's g-g-one!" Thomas sniffs. I pull him into a tight hug and he sobs into my shoulder. After a few minutes, Thomas pulls away and wipes his eyes. "Can you give me a ride home?" he chokes out. "Of course" I say softly, leading him back to my car. My head swirls with plans to get them back together, but I push them away. No Angie, for once, try to keep your nose in your own business...

Ahhh thank you so much for 500 reads!!!! Also, I'm going to try to publish two chapters today, because I probably won't see my laptop for the next two weeks.

-Kai👽

870 words 

New longest chapter!