Chapter 11

BAHAHAHHAHAH LOOOKKKK AT THATTTT^^^^^^^

Time skip a week or so

Alex POV

Guess what today is! Nothing, literally nothing. Today is just freaking boring. John has classes all day. Laf and Herc are probably fucking. I think the sister's are out shopping. Burr is just Burr, nothing special. Oh and my laptop broke. It managed to last for my mom and my older brother but god forbid it cooperates with me! Ugh, I'm kind of just pissed at the world right now. And I miss John. Did I ever mention how hot he is? Well, he's super hot. Like super freaking hot. The sudden sound of a door slamming interrupts my thoughts and I look up to see Jeffershit standing at the front of Washington's class, panting slightly. "Please take your seat Thomas," Washington sighs "and next time, please attempt to enter my classroom in a more civil form"

"I have an announcement!' Jeffershit screeches, completely ignoring da-I MEAN WASHINGTON.

"Thomas, I'm warning you, please take your seat"

"Please sir!?"

"Fine, you have one minute." Washington says, defeated. Jeffershit grins triumphantly and runs to the back of the class. He pulls a very confused James Madison out of his seat and to the front of the class. "You all know James...well." he stops and grins at James who glares back at him. I stare at them curiously, wondering what could have happened to the two best friends. Jeffershit notices me staring and flips me off. Asshole. He quickly turns back to James, who is still glaring at him. In one swift motion, he dips James and smashes their lips together. Shit, I owe Herc and Laf $20 bucks...

James POV (oooh, new one)

Quick note: this POV will suck. My personality is a complete polar opposite of James. Anyways, I'm gonna just try...

After a minute, we pull apart, slightly out of breath. "People, this is my BOYFRIEND James, who I love more than words can explain" Thomas says proudly, clutching my hand. "I love you too, Tommy. I knew you'd come around eventually" I whisper into his ear. "I'm sure you boys are very happy together, but please save the affections for outside of class" Professor Washington grumbles, clearly annoyed by the interruption. Tommy and I both go red and head back to our seats as Washington resumes his class with a sigh.

Eliza's POV

I was dragging my many bags of new clothes across the room, when I heard the doorbell ring. "Angie, did Pegs lock herself out again?" I call out, not bothering to turn around. It honestly happens a lot, I swear that girl would lose her head if it wasn't attached to her body... "Nope, I'm right behind you idiot" Peggy giggles from behind me. "I'll get the door!" Angie yells from somewhere in the house. After a few seconds, we hear her voice again. "Guys...you should probably come here...now...."

HAHAHAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER. I AM SO EVIL! Actually, It's 4 in the morning and i'm just lazy 

-Kai👽

512 words

Oops, sorry for the short chapter...