Chapter 5

Hi! I don't have anything to say! Enjoy! 

John POV

Alex and I got our coffee, sat down, and talked about life and other stuff- "Very Specific"

"Shut up author"

"Oops, FourthWallRebuilder  get over here!"

MOVING ON

That was about 10 minutes ago, Alex had to leave to work on an essay. I offered to walk him back, but he insisted I finish my coffee. So, here I am, sipping my coffee and thinking dreamily about Alex-I mean, whatttttttt...hehe...

"So you and Alex, huh?" Peggy says, sitting down

"I wish- I mean-umm-NO!" Shit, I'm very red

Peggy leans back in her chair with a wide smirk back in her chair. Oh no, I know this face. "Margarita Schuyler, what evil plan are you plotting!?" I exclaim. " I have no idea what you're talking about." she says, feigning innocence. "But you-"

"Oops, my break's over!" She interrupts, jumping up and scurrying away from the table

oh god, I'm scared

No One POV

<AndPeggy💛has created a group chat>

<AndPeggy💛 has added HotPants and Baguette to the chat>

<AndPeggy💛 named the chat 💕Lams Shippers💕>

AndPeggy💛: Y'all I just witnessed Lams 😍

Baguette: Awwww 💗

HotPants: huh

HotPants: nvm Laffy explained

Baguette: 😘💕

HotPants: 🥰💕💕

AndPeggy💛: -_-

AndPeggy💛: Get a rooommmmm

HotPants: Sorryyyyyyyy 🙄

Baguette: lol, anyways...

Baguette: SPILL THE LAMS TEA

HotPants: Awww, you're so cute! 😘

Baguette: Love youuuuuu 🥰❤️❤️❤️

HotPants: Love you too hon ❤️😘😘😘

AndPeggy💛: You guys r adorable buttttt SRSLY get a roommmmmm

Baguette: 🤪

HotPants: Nevahhhhhhh 😝

AndPeggy💛: 🙄you guys are imposibleeeee

AndPeggy💛: Wutever, here they didn't see me take this *one image attachment*

HotPants: Awwwww! They're so freaking adorable!

Baguette: YUSSSSSSS 😆

AndPeggy💛: lol, gtg byeeeee

Baguette: Bye PegLeg!

AndPeggy💛: 🖕😑🖕

HotPants: 🤣Watch ur profanity PegLeg

AndPeggy💛: I hateeeeee youuuuuuu

<AndPeggy💛has left the chat >

Baguette: sorry sweetie, I gtg 2 ❤️Love You! 😘

HotPants: Sameeee! Bye! Love You 2 ❤️❤️❤️

<HotPants and Baguette have left the chat>

John POV

I had just finished my coffee, and was about to get out my headphones and listen to some music when it began to pour. When I realized that Alex still had my jacket, I quickly decided That it was a better idea to run back to the dorsm.

Timeskip to when he's outside the dorm, cuz I'm lazy

Not bothering to knock, I push the door open and step into the dorm. I look around and soon realize that the room is eerily quiet and Alex is nowhere in sight.

"Alex..?"

No reply

"Are you there?"

Maybe he's in the bathroom

"Alex, I'm getting worried"

Bathroom's empty

"Alex, are you in your room?"

I knock on the door. Nothing

" Alex, I'm coming in.."

I slowly open the door and look around. I'm about to leave when my eyes fall on Alex. He's huddled in the corner shaking and crying. Seeing him like this, brings back painful memories from my childhood. I immediately rush over to him and wrap my arms around his thin frame. He violently sobs into my chest as I rub his back and whisper sweet nothings into his ear. We stay like that until the storm dies down. I look at him and am about to ask him what happened when I realize he's asleep. He looks adorable, shit John you're being fucking creepy.

I lightly kiss his forehead and pick him up. I bring him over to his bed and gingerly place him under the covers. I turn away in about to leave, when I feel a slight tug on the back of my hoodie. I look over my shoulder to see that Alex woke up. "Please, stay..." he whispers moving over to make room for me. I nod as I crawl into his bed, praying that the room is dark enough to hide my blush. He squirms around until his head is nestled into my chest. Hesitantly, I wrap my arms around him, pulling him slightly closer. "Thank you." he whisper, his face still pressed into my chest. "Anything for you"

Ahhhh that was so fun to write! I'll publish more tomorrow! We're Almost at 200 reads!!! Thank youuuuuu!

-Kai👽

637 words