Chapter 15

Sorry this chapter is kinda short because I forgot today was Monday so, i just left it on a cliffhanger. Enjoy :)

Time skip a week

<✌️Meme Team✌️>

NeverSatisfied🌸: Hi guys!

Lizard🦋: Sleepover at our place tonight?

ANDPEGGY: Be there at 7!

Baguette🇫🇷: Sure, if Herc's down I'll go

HotPants🐴: Sure, we have a surprise!

TurtleBoi🐢: What is ittttttttt????

WritesALot📝: lol, John and I will be there

BaldBoy👨🏾‍🦲: Why am I on this chat????

MacaroniFucker🧀: same?

DearTheo🍄: Aaron and i will be there:)

JemmyJames🤧: Same with Tommy and I

NeverSatisfied🌸: Great! see you guys at 7!

ANDPEGGY: PEACEEEEEEEEEE

Lizard🦋: bye! 👋😌

Lafayette POV

I look up from my phone to smile up at Herc. "I can't wait to tell them." He mutters happily. "Me, too." I say softly as I get up from my chair and walk around the table to where he's standing. I snake my arms around his waist and gently rest my head on his shoulder. He takes my hands and plays with the thin band on my finger. "Can't wait..."

Times Skip brought to you by Geico. You can save 15% or more in 15 minutes~

Peggy POV

As soon as our grandfather clock strikes 7, I hear a small knock at the door. I perk up and barrel towards the door, accidently knocking over 'Liza on the way. "Sorry 'Liza!" I call over my shoulder. I can see that she's lying face down on the ground, mumbling something about how I have the energy of an intoxicated monkey. Unfortunately , I don't see the random book laying on the floor and promptly trip over it. As I faceplant, I hear footsteps and the sound of Angelica's exasperated sigh. She greets Aaron and Theodosia and leads them into the living room. "What happened here...?" Theodosia asks hesitantly. "Peggy happened." Eliza groans, standing up. I giggle a bit and hop up. After a few awkward minutes, John, Alex, Herc and Laf walk in through the open doors closely followed by Jefferson, and Maddison. Alex mumbles something angrily at the sight of Jefferson and Jefferson flips him off. Before Alex can say anything, Angelica quickly intervenes. "Ok , now that everyone is here...how about some party games?"

"Truth or dare!!!" I screech, jumping onto Angelica's back for no apparent reason. She groans and drops me onto the couch.

"Truth or Dare it is!"

Im here to talk about your cars extended warranty, Thanks again for 1K! <3

-kai

409 words