Chapter Twelve

Author's Note: Okay, so this is the chapter that my beautiful best friend, Kayla shoutout to kaylapaige0913 has been waiting for. Annnddddd here it is. Love you, babe! And I love all of you too, hope you love it! Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!

Belle's P.O.V.

When I finally got to the campus of NYU I was amazed. It was everything I had hoped it would be, and more. I looked at the piece of paper in my hands and walked towards the dorms. The sun was shining and it was so pleasant but it was a little breezy here.

Climbing the last set of stairs, I stopped in front of my dorm, and pulled out the key throwing the door open. There was this girl standing on her bed hanging up a poster with my boyfriend's band on it, above her bed. She looked over when she saw me walk in and hopped down.

"Hi, I'm Avery!" She said, turning down the music that had been playing.

"I'm Belle, I see you're a fan of 5 Seconds of Summer." I said, gesturing towards the poster.

"Yeah, I am! Mikey, is my favorite." She smiled, looking over at the poster. "Are you?"

"I happen to be very fond of the drummer." I chuckled.

"Aren't we all?" She laughed.

"Well, I may be a little more fond than most, considering I'm his girlfriend and I have been for 6 months."

"No way!" She said with the most surprised look on her face.

"Yes, way." I giggled. "And I can totally set you up with, Mikey."

"We are going to be great friends. One question."

"Shoot."

"Do you like pizza?"

"Girl, I eat, sleep, breathe, pizza. I have every pizza place within a 5-mile radius on speed dial." I laughed, pulling my phone out and showing her.

"No way, so do I." She said, pulling her phone out.

"This is going to be a beautiful friendship." I said, turning the music back up.

We unpacked everything and ordered pizza, and obviously spent the rest of the night watching 5SOS videos and cooing over cute pictures of them.

"So how did you and Ashton meet?"

"Well. I move around a lot, and my senior year I moved to a school in L.A. I climbed the social hierarchy and it was a mess. I was everything ranging from top in the choir to captain of the cheer squad. And Ashton was our starting quarterback, so naturally we spent a lot of time together, but we never talked. He watched me for two months before he finally made a move. And then he asked me to Homecoming, and it only went up from there. Until he asked me out with fireworks." I ended, and pulled up my ring to show her. "And he gave me this. He has one just like it."

"I am dying that is so adorable." She squealed, hitting my shoulder.

"Chill, babe." I laughed, holding her hands back.

"I can't chill, I have no chill, I spilled my chill!" She went off, rolling on top of me.

"Get off me.." I squeaked, pushing her onto the floor.

"Oh two can play at that game!" She yelled, pulling me off the bed and onto the floor next to her.

"This is beautiful.." I smirked.

"Like you?" She smiled.

"You're too kind." I giggled, getting up off the floor and helped her up.  "We really should sleep, I know you're a big cuddler so you can sleep in my bed with me if you want."

"Really?"

"Yeah, because I am too, and neither Ash or Mikey are here." I said, pulling her next to me.

Avery's P.O.V.

We're already best friends and we only met a few hours ago, and if it came down to it I'd give up my life for her and I know she'd do the same. I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep in her arms.

Belle's P.O.V.

We woke up around the same time and got dressed. I in ripped black tights, my New York shirt tucked into a black high-waisted skater skirt, with a maroon cardigan and scarf, all paired with my black ankle boots. And I braided my hair along one side and let it trail down the back of my head and curled the rest of my hair to perfection and let it fall down my back. Ave, walked out of the bathroom in the cutest outfit ever, strutting her stuff in a white bralette paired with a sunflower high-waisted skater skirt, a white cardigan, and black and white hightop converse.

"Hey, Belle. Can you braid my hair?" She asked, holding a bow and some bobby pins in her hand. "I'm kind of helpless when it comes to my own hair."

"I got you." I said, pulling her hair into my hands. I waterfall braided it on both sides and pulled it back into a bow and let her hair fall natural. "There ya go cutie. Let's go."

"Okay!" She chirped, grabbing my outstretched hand and locking the door behind us.

Today was the first real best friend date we were going to have and I couldn't be more excited, I may not have Luce, but I have Avery, and that's just as wonderful.

Author's Note: Okay! There we go! So I'm gonna take a little break writing because I wrote 5 chapters in the span of 2 days and I'm exhausted to be entirely honest. So it'll be a few more days until the next update, but thank you for voting, reading, and commenting. I love you all! Oh! And if you want to follow me on any of my social medias that's cool!

Twitter: lxwtide / lxvetop
Tumblr: lxwtide
Instagram: lxwtide / lxw.love / takemebacktotumblr