Chapter Four

Annabelle's P.O.V

It was just another ordinary Wednesday evening , Mayday Parade blaring through my speakers, with my homework sprawled out on my bed, and me in the middle. Singing along as I flip through my text book, my phone vibrated in my back pocket. I pull it out and check to see who the text is from.

From: Calum

To: Belle

Hey, Belle? Can you do me a favor?

To: Calum

From: Belle

Sure. Whatcha need?

To: Belle

From: Calum

I wanna ask, Lucy to Homecoming. But I need an idea.

To: Calum

From: Belle

Meet me at my house in 5, I've got an idea.

I quickly finished my homework and threw it all together in my back pack and got dressed. It was always hot in L.A. I need to stop going out so much, I'm going to cause Global Warming. Swinging open my closest, I decided on something a little more edgy than usual. I pulled on some ripped black tights, my white Vans muscle tank, my black shorts, and my black Vans, before bounding down the stairs. Straightening my shorts on the last step, I hopped down, opening the door. As if opening the door triggered a reaction, Calum pulled up. I shrugged it off and climbed into the passenger seat of his car.

"So where to first?" He asked, as I slid in.

"The flower shop."

"Duh. Of course." He said, pulling out of my driveway and turning down the street.