Chapter Seven

Author's Note: Sorry I took so long to update guys! School has just been stressing me out, and I had writer's block. My head has honestly just been a mess.Thanks for commenting, voting, and reading! ILYSM my little wallflowers. ^~^
~Annie

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I woke up in my bed, not really remembering how last night ended. Someone stirred in my bed next to me..oh shit. I pulled the covers up and I was in sweatpants and a hoodie. Oh good, there's no chance of me being pregnant. I looked over and it was just Luce rolling over in her sleep. After making sure I wasn't pregnant and some random stranger wasn't in my bed, I rolled onto the floor.

"Luce, get up. I'm hungry." I said, throwing a pillow at her.

"Fight me, Belle. I don't want to get up." She muttered, throwing the pillow back at me.

"I'll make you pancakes..."

"Okay!" She yelled flying out of bed and down the stairs.

"Works everytime." I said under my breath shutting the door behind me.

When I walked into the kitchen,  I saw Luce standing in the middle of the room looking confused.

"What's wrong, Luce?" I said, reaching into the cabinet above me pulling out the pancake mix.

"I feel like I'm missing something, but I don't know what it is." She said, bringing me the griddle, and all the rest of the ingredients.

"Is it me?" Calum said, slipping his arms around her waist, making her squeak.

"You're so cheesy, Calum." I laughed, pouring the mix onto the griddle.

"What can I say, I'm a gentleman." He smirked picking her up and carrying her into the living room.

I just shook my head and turned back to the griddle flipping the pancakes to perfection.

"Might I add, that you look hot as hell slaving over that stove." Ashton whispered in my ear pressing himself against me, and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Get off me, Ash.  I need to finish." I growled, turning around to face him.

"Make me." He smirked, tightening his grip around my waist.

"Maybe, I will." I winked, slipping out of his arms.

"Breakfast is ready!" I called, summoning everyone in the house.

My mom, Luce, and Calum came running from the living room.

"It's on the table." I gestured, leaning against the counter with my coffee, next to Ashton.

They all attacked the table and practically licked their plates clean, before dumping everything into the sink running off to watch TV. I set my mug on the counter, and started loading everything into the dishwasher. They always left me to do this so I was used to it, by muscle memory, I lifted each dish and put it in its proper place like a puzzle I had commited to memory. Ashton watching in awe over my shoulder as I finished the dishes in 5 minutes when it would have taken him 15.

"How did you do that?" He finally choked out when I had finished.

"They always make me do the dishes. It doesn't take me long anymore." I chuckled, walking past him and out of the kitchen.

I ran up the stairs and walked into my bedroom, sinking back into my covers, I fell back asleep because I had no reason to be awake anymore.

Ashton's P.O.V.

"I really want to ask her out...but I don't know how." I said, sinking into the couch.

"Just ask her, mate." Calum said, shrugging his shoulders.

"It's the not that easy.." Lucy and I said simultaneously.

"Why not?" Calum asked, wrapping his arm around Lucy.

"Because Belle, needs more than a daisy and a kiss on the cheek, Cal. Luce, is a simple girl, and she doesn't need a lot. Belle, needs something more than that. She's a handful, but she's my handful."

"I think I have an idea..." Luce, said springing off the couch.