Chapter Ten

Author's Note: Well hello there. I'm so sorry to any of you who I make cry with this chapter. I love you guys so much I'm sorry.

Belle's P.O.V.

I was cuddling with Ashton on the couch in Luke and Michael's apartment when my phone went off. I picked it up from the coffee table and read the caller I.D.

"Who is it?" Ashton asked sitting up.

"It's Luce. I'll be back okay?" I said, getting up walking into the other room.

"Hey Luce, is everything okay?" I asked picked up the phone.

"No, are you home?" She sobbed on the other end.

"No, I'm in San Diego. What happened?" I panicked into the phone.

"We're moving. That's why my parents planned this trip. They thought it would make it easier on me and my brother if we had a nice trip before they ripped our lives out from under us." She cried harder.

"Oh, Luce. I'll come over right now, give me an hour and a half."

"Okay." She sniffled.

"Baby is everything okay?" Ash called from the other room.

"Not really!" I called, running back into the room to grab his keys. "Ask Luke or Mikey to take you home later, Luce needs me. Love you!" I yelled after me out the door.

I turned the car on and threw my seatbelt across me. Pulling out of the driveway I drove as fast as I legally could back to L.A. before pulling up to the gas station on the corner of our street. I went in and grabbed Luce's favorite ice-cream and hot cheetos and Arizonas. I hopped back in the car and pulled up in my driveway before bounding across the yard to Luce's front porch. I took my shoes off and walked in, dodging all the boxes that littered the hallway. "What the hell?" I muttered under my breath before bounding up the stairs to Lucy's bedroom.

"Lucy, I brought you something." I said pushing her door open.

"Belle, you're here." She cried throwing the clothes she was packing onto the bed and threw her arms around me.

"Of course I am. Babe, it'll be okay." I soothed her throwing the bag onto her unmade bed. "I'll help you pack."

"Thank you." She mumbled into my shoulder.

"Anything for you. Let's finish this mess."

We sat and laughed and cried as we reminisced over the memories we made in her childhood home. Efficient like always we packed up every bit of her room and moved on to her bathroom. I threw things to her and she put it in the box. I was gonna miss her more than anything, I can't believe my best friend since pre-school is moving across the country. Who goes from Cali to Florida?

"Who goes from Cali to Florida?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"Did you just read my mind?" I giggled crawling across the floor to her and layed my head in her lap.

"Maybe." She winked, running her hands through my messy hair.

"But seriously. Why are you moving across the country?"

"My parents won't tell us."

I got up out of her lap and helped her up off the floor. "This blows, but we need to finish." I said, putting my arm around her.

We spent the next hour or so cleaning everything and packing every room except her parent's room and her brother's room. By the time we were done it was midnight and we just sunk into her bed in the middle of her empty room.

"I really don't want you to leave..." I said putting a handful of hot cheetos in my mouth.

"I don't want to leave.. I'm gonna miss you and Calum." She said, spooning more ice-cream into her mouth.

We fell asleep lying next to each other in her empty room.

Ashton's P.O.V.

I miss her, even though I know she's only an hour away. She's spending the night with Lucy, because she's moving. I don't want to intrude but I can't sleep without her in my arms.

"Hey, bud." Calum said, sitting next to me. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I just miss, Belle. I don't know how you're gonna handle being away from Lucy."

"Skype is a beautiful thing." Calum said pushing me out of the bed. "Get up, let's go clean."

"It's midnight."

"More fun that way." He smirked walking out the door.

Belle's P.O.V.

We woke up tangled up in each other's arms. Today was the day we said goodbye.

"Luce, I'm gonna miss you so much." I sobbed into her shoulder.

"I know, I'm gonna miss you too." She cried, holding me tighter.

I watched her get in her car and drive away. My best friend just left for the other side of the country..

Author's Note: Sorry you guys I know this chapter isn't that great. I promise the next one will be so much better! Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting! I love you so much my little wallflowers.
~Annie